What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2014, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 09:33 PM by WeAreTheCosmos.)
RE: What are you playing?
(26-11-2014 07:13 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  On my 360:
Payday 2
Skyrim

On my One:
AC Unity
Far Cry 4
Halo Master Chief Edition

Question: Does anyone have GTA5 and/or BF4 for the One? They any better than the 360 versions?

GTA ps4 is pretty sweet. I put about 400 hrs in on 360 and now it finally feels like it has decent visuals. The first person mode makes everything intense and new... Of course, X1 and the whole grassgate thing makes it somewhat less impressive...
[Image: pic-18507.png]
[Image: gta-v-xbox-one-ps4-grass.gif]

But everything else seems solid.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2014, 09:42 PM
I've just been playing DEFCON.

[Image: DEFCON_CLI_part2.avi.jpg]

As one might image, the game is about nuclear war. You take up a position as the general in charge of your selected region's nuclear stock pile. Your sole aim is to kill as many of your enemies as possible while keeping as many of your own civilians alive.

I'd say it's a pretty unusual RTS.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
27-11-2014, 05:41 AM
Oh, that's right. There's a steam sale on. I just picked up Swapper, System Shock 2 and Antichamber. I know, I know. I'm a big spender.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
27-11-2014, 06:23 AM
(26-11-2014 07:50 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Muffs, give me your thoughts on Total War: Atilla

Further (because you can never talk about Total War enough), this feels like it should be a Rome 2 TW expansion. Much like how Barbarian Invasion was a Rome 1 TW expansion. In saying that, Empire TW, Napoleon TW...

[Image: oscar.png]
27-11-2014, 11:49 AM
(26-11-2014 09:22 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 05:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh yea and WatC, give the game some time. It starts off slow but quickly becomes very fun, particularly when you venture beyond the Hinterlands and start to experience more diverse landscapes and stories and stuff.

Yeah I did a few main and side quests now, its definitely getting completed... Don't know how fast, but it will happen. Its kinda reminding me of KoTOR, but with less psychotic robot.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
27-11-2014, 03:16 PM
(27-11-2014 06:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(26-11-2014 07:50 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Muffs, give me your thoughts on Total War: Atilla

Further (because you can never talk about Total War enough), this feels like it should be a Rome 2 TW expansion. Much like how Barbarian Invasion was a Rome 1 TW expansion. In saying that, Empire TW, Napoleon TW...

Yes, that is exactly what I thought too, lol. Still, a lot of people hate the shit out of Empire, but found Napoleon to be the game that Empire SHOULD have been.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
27-11-2014, 04:19 PM
(27-11-2014 03:16 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 06:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Further (because you can never talk about Total War enough), this feels like it should be a Rome 2 TW expansion. Much like how Barbarian Invasion was a Rome 1 TW expansion. In saying that, Empire TW, Napoleon TW...

Yes, that is exactly what I thought too, lol. Still, a lot of people hate the shit out of Empire, but found Napoleon to be the game that Empire SHOULD have been.

Yeabut those people are retarded.

[Image: oscar.png]
27-11-2014, 04:27 PM
(27-11-2014 04:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-11-2014 03:16 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Yes, that is exactly what I thought too, lol. Still, a lot of people hate the shit out of Empire, but found Napoleon to be the game that Empire SHOULD have been.

Yeabut those people are retarded.

I wouldn't know. I suck donkeyballs at anything after Rome 1. That, or it's just the fact that I can't stand losing a settlement, like at all. I abandon saves for reasons like that. I never got the economy system in Medieval II. I can never seem to make enough money to fund my armies.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
27-11-2014, 04:38 PM
Dragon Age Inquisition! well I will be once I get done writing an 8 page paper, do a power point, write a 2 page and then two 4 page papers before sunday Weeping

Did I mention I have a whole house full of family and I am hosting? Weeping

Sadcryface

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
27-11-2014, 05:44 PM
A wonderful internet friend gave me an Amazon gift card code so I could pre-order Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, so I've been playing the everloving smeg outta that game since Friday. Being off from school this week means more time for MOAR POKEMONS!!one! Ahem.

I've been neglecting Dwarf Fortress, which is another game I tend to get sucked into for days on end, and I've also been playing Final Fantasy III/VI on ZSNES (and wondering if I could get my hands on the physical tape as I still have a working SNES).

"The amazing thing is that every atom in your body came from a star that exploded. ... So, forget Jesus. The stars died so that you could be here today." -- Lawrence Krauss