What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2014, 05:26 AM
RE: What are you playing?
Had a craving for a little Dishwasher: Vampire Smile.

I love that series (Dishwasher: Dead Samurai), hoping for more.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2014, 08:35 AM
Iv'e been playing seven days to die but it's lag is horrible on my computer so often times i switch over to prison architect that's still in alpha.
I enjoy playing sandbox/strategy games.
and the most fun is survival games.
12-12-2014, 08:51 AM
Still playing Borderlands 2 with my roommate. Playing thru the Assassin's Creed continuity again for SnG's. Picked Destiny back up last night since they released the new content. Incentives to play, but not for very long. They need to fix the vanguard mark cap for me to solo for more than 2-3 hours a week.

In other news: I am involved as a player in no less than 3 Pathfinder games, running 3 as a GM, and trying my best to work on world building as the mood strikes me. Games are rotational due to work schedules.
12-12-2014, 11:26 AM
WOW
The evil Within
The wolf among us
wolfenstien the new order
pokemon omega ruby

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
13-12-2014, 08:36 AM
Just starting in on Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters for the PS3. There's a Christmas-themed event going on at playstationtrophies.org, and the Green Lantern game has everything I need for it.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
13-12-2014, 06:17 PM
[Image: darksiders2-x360-as.jpg]

Playing this on a new big screen tv in our down stairs living room. This game is so fucking awesome.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-12-2014, 05:34 AM
[Image: Rune_Factory_4_Box_Art.jpg]

Sweet baby jeebus, this game is the bastard child of Harvest Moon and Secret of Mana, and it's fucking amazeballs!

[Image: Harvest_Moon_SNES_box_front.jpg]

[Image: Secret_of_Mana_(US).png]

Also, there is a complete lack of factories... Consider

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
14-12-2014, 11:27 AM
I'm between games at the moment...

I've had Just Cause 2 for what seems like forever, and I haven't even bothered with it... For some reason I can't seem to summon any enthusiasm for it.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-12-2014, 01:28 PM
(14-12-2014 11:27 AM)Sam Wrote:  I'm between games at the moment...

I've had Just Cause 2 for what seems like forever, and I haven't even bothered with it... For some reason I can't seem to summon any enthusiasm for it.

I found it to be fun, but also some of their design decisions (namely game balance) ultimately broke the game for me. If you are anal retentive enough to go looking for all of the health upgrades and such before you actually beat the game, then the AI's damage and tenacity will quickly outpace your ability to cope thorough upgrades. They also have a semi-regenerative health system, which equates to you quickly loosing most of your health bar and having only a tiny sliver of regenerating health during almost every single fire-fight.

It's a fun world to screw around in with the parachute and stick-to-anything grapple hook, but the campaign can go fuck itself.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
15-12-2014, 03:06 AM
I've spent the week playing Xenoblade Chronicles and Empire: Total War (... again).

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.