What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2014, 02:30 PM
RE: What are you playing?
I'll be playing the Plants vs. Zombies table on Zen Pinball 2 for the next couple of hours, as I'll be taking on a fellow member of the PlayStationTrophies.org in a competition. After that, it's back to divvying up my time between the Uncharted trilogy and The Voice: I Want You.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2014, 10:39 PM
Warriors Orochi III Ultimate. Very nostalgic and nice to see all of the familiar faces from games like Soul Calibur, Dead or Alive, and Ninja Gaiden.

Also, The Binding of Isaac Rebirth was on sale (and still is, I think) on Steam the other day. Big Grin
21-12-2014, 11:08 PM
[Image: e3eedc3ee32c8e1e1453585df3f76ca1.png]

Christmas theme in Marvel Heroes starring Squirrel Girl in her Santa outfit complete with reindeer squirrels.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
21-12-2014, 11:24 PM
(21-12-2014 11:08 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Christmas theme in Marvel Heroes starring Squirrel Girl in her Santa outfit complete with reindeer squirrels.

As soon as I saw it was you Rev, I thought "That fucker has been playing Marvel Heroes every time I see him pop up on Steam". Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
21-12-2014, 11:35 PM
(21-12-2014 10:39 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Warriors Orochi III Ultimate. Very nostalgic and nice to see all of the familiar faces from games like Soul Calibur, Dead or Alive, and Ninja Gaiden.

Also, The Binding of Isaac Rebirth was on sale (and still is, I think) on Steam the other day. Big Grin

Warriors Orochi III Ultimate

-It's Dynasty Warriors, but with crossovers and even more fan service.

[Image: latest?cb=20130501043812]

[Image: latest?cb=20130713165337]

[Image: Zhangchunhua-dw8.jpg]

Cheesecake! Tongue

21-12-2014, 11:40 PM
Dwarf. Motherfucking. Fortress.

That is what I've been playing.

Been having lots and lots of 'fun'.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
21-12-2014, 11:46 PM
(21-12-2014 11:24 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 11:08 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

As soon as I saw it was you Rev, I thought "That fucker has been playing Marvel Heroes every time I see him pop up on Steam". Tongue

All the Addiction of Diablo with all the nerdy collection of Marvel Super Heroes (the game is fully Voice Acted mostly by the same people who did the Avenger cartoon V-O's) lootsplosion is a common occurrence in the game to the point that you can't really even pick up all the stuff. Oh and they just released Venom as a playable character and he is a monster.

[Image: d6c5378832b8cd97aea4f9328b1273b1.png]

We are Venom, we are unkillable.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-12-2014, 12:55 AM
(21-12-2014 11:46 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 11:24 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  As soon as I saw it was you Rev, I thought "That fucker has been playing Marvel Heroes every time I see him pop up on Steam". Tongue

All the Addiction of Diablo with all the nerdy collection of Marvel Super Heroes (the game is fully Voice Acted mostly by the same people who did the Avenger cartoon V-O's) lootsplosion is a common occurrence in the game to the point that you can't really even pick up all the stuff. Oh and they just released Venom as a playable character and he is a monster.

[Image: d6c5378832b8cd97aea4f9328b1273b1.png]

We are Venom, we are unkillable.

I've been busy catching up with the DLC I missed for PAYDAY 2, namely a new historical weapon pack (Mossin-Nagant rifle is a beast), a whole new heist, and a new playable character Clover who is also the series first playable female.

[Image: 93225.alfabetajuega-clover-payday-2.jpg]

They also added the ability to (finally) have multiple Skill/Perk builds, and the ability to switch between setups without having to pay (in game money) to re-spec your one build. So now I have 4 different skill builds including a lightly armored shotgun CQB build, a heavily armored demolitions expert and sniper, a low armor suppressed weapon infiltration expert and assassin, and an akimbo pistol wielding hitman.

Oh, did I mention they had a crossover promotion with that really good Keanu Reeves action film John Wick? Yes, it is an awesome action movie. They also made John Wick a playable character for free, added in a whole new Skill tree, and that's when they added the akimbo weapons. So yeah, cool shit all around.

[Image: B0qsJ_uIUAEQeVF.png:large]

[Image: John-Wick_400_192_c1.jpg]

Also, that shotgun Keanu is wielding there (a Kel-Tec KSG bullpup shotgun) was already in the game (as the Raven), and is my go to weapon for my shotgun CQB build.

[Image: 500px-Vanilla_Raven.png]

Since release they've almost doubled the cast and the armaments, and a decent amount of this content is free.

23-12-2014, 06:07 AM
By the unfucked mother of Christ, Hideo Kojima's Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain looks like it's going to be one of the best, if not the best video game of all times. I'm so excited. Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
23-12-2014, 10:15 PM
(23-12-2014 06:07 AM)Vosur Wrote:  By the unfucked mother of Christ, Hideo Kojima's Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain looks like it's going to be one of the best, if not the best video game of all times. I'm so excited. Big Grin

HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS 60FPS GAMEPLAY ON 30FPS YOUTUBE!

But yes... This game is gonna be AMAZING.