What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2014, 10:32 AM
RE: What are you playing?
(28-12-2014 07:20 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Well, I'm not playing Inquisition because my piece of crap sabertooth died. I did just get XCOM: Enemy Within for my iPad; prolly doing that later.

I'm assuming you mean an ASUS motherboard, right? Consider

[Image: n2x27y.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
28-12-2014, 11:03 AM
(28-12-2014 10:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 07:20 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Well, I'm not playing Inquisition because my piece of crap sabertooth died. I did just get XCOM: Enemy Within for my iPad; prolly doing that later.

Nah, this other piece of crap:

[Image: razer-sabertooth-gallery-2.png]

And fuck Origin. First I cannot connect to Dragon Age servers, then Sim City disconnects. All my peeps are prolly dying in a fire.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
28-12-2014, 11:12 AM
(28-12-2014 07:16 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(26-12-2014 07:04 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So I got crysis 4 on the xbox one

[Image: th?id=HN.607987565008653641&pid=...mp;amp;P=0]

Really? I didn't know the new version of the Crytek engine sucked so much in comparison to the last one...

Well that is because they made it work on console only Confused

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
28-12-2014, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2014 11:50 AM by goodwithoutgod.)
(28-12-2014 10:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

EK, how goes your dragon inquisition game? I am loving it, only level 18 at the moment, taking my sweet time through all of the side quests. I have slaughtered 4-5 dragons so far.....I must admit, that isn't due to any skill, but due to I have figured out just how ridiculously over powered the mage knight enchanter build using the barrier/spirit blade attack is. You can let your entire team die and single handedly drop the dragon by staying close to it, refreshing barrier and slashing it with spirit blade. Good times. Just consummated my relationship with Sera by my female human inquisitor, cause I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body and like seeing two naked women go at it Blush

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
28-12-2014, 01:08 PM
(28-12-2014 11:14 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  EK, how goes your dragon inquisition game? I am loving it, only level 18 at the moment, taking my sweet time through all of the side quests. I have slaughtered 4-5 dragons so far.....I must admit, that isn't due to any skill, but due to I have figured out just how ridiculously over powered the mage knight enchanter build using the barrier/spirit blade attack is. You can let your entire team die and single handedly drop the dragon by staying close to it, refreshing barrier and slashing it with spirit blade. Good times. Just consummated my relationship with Sera by my female human inquisitor, cause I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body and like seeing two naked women go at it Blush

I'm waiting for the next update to see if they fix the performance issues they introduced with the botched second patch and subsequent hot-fix. Been getting caught up on the DLC I missed for PAYDAY 2, and been playing a lot of Rune Factory 4 on my 3DS.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
28-12-2014, 03:08 PM
(28-12-2014 11:03 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 10:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm assuming you mean an ASUS motherboard, right? Consider

Nah, this other piece of crap:

[Image: razer-sabertooth-gallery-2.png]

And fuck Origin. First I cannot connect to Dragon Age servers, then Sim City disconnects. All my peeps are prolly dying in a fire.

Well, that makes more sense. Those ASUS boards come with 5 year warranties and each one goes through server-grade validation before shipping. So they're very unlikely to just crap out on you.

28-12-2014, 09:06 PM
I've been no-life-ing warriors orochi 3 ultimate, maxed promoted ayane, nuwa, sophitia, ryu, sima and orochi x, found all items, and am now working on gauntlet mode.

Got dead or alive 5 ultimate today from da bae, so I'll be playing through that tonight.
28-12-2014, 10:09 PM
ZUMA

[Image: zumablitzfacebook.jpg]

It's addictive. Waiting on GTA5. Any day now....

Drinking Beverage
28-12-2014, 11:13 PM
(28-12-2014 10:09 PM)earthling Wrote:  ZUMA

[Image: zumablitzfacebook.jpg]

Zuma?!
[Image: cd3.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
29-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Quote:ZUMA

[Image: tumblr_lw9khun8va1ql7522.png]

Begone lowly peasant!

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post