What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2017, 10:15 PM
RE: What are you playing?
Starcraft 2 co-op, they just added Dehaka as a commander. Godzilla lives!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2017, 10:13 AM
Just bought the Lego Batman trilogy.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
04-09-2017, 09:29 PM
League. Lots and lots of League.

[Image: oscar.png]
07-09-2017, 10:40 AM
I have really enjoyed Fallout 4. I've gone real slow on the main quest as I've tried to max companions out as I've thought through how I want to address the end game. Anyone have thoughts on Far Harbor & Nuka world expansions? FH looks interesting to me, NW not so much. I've already added automatron. Destiny 2 should be in my mailbox when I get home from work today. I really didn't want to get it but my online group that I game with is all getting it. yeah yeah, peer pressure at my age is embarrassing but wth.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
07-09-2017, 09:18 PM
[Image: spaz2banner.jpeg]

Space Pirates and Zombies 2.

A fun and light 4X game, where you command a customizable mothership at the center of your fleet/faction. Much like the first game, except with a more engaging 3rd person camera and a fully 3D combat engine this time around. In addition to a campaign that introduces you to all of the mechanics, there is a sandbox mode that allows you to strike out on your own, create your own faction, and operate as a lone actor in a large galaxy of captains all interacting with each other (similar to balancing power and faction relationships in the Mount & Blade series). Yeah, it's basically Mount & Blade in space, but with a techno-zombie infestations and a really absurdist ascetic design.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
07-09-2017, 11:10 PM
Did someone say "M&B in space"? Sign me up. (because still no release date on M&B2...)

07-09-2017, 11:11 PM
There's Tyranny DLC! *screams like a little girl*

Oh and that game EK is only $24NZD, niiice and cheap. Just how I like em.

08-09-2017, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2017 03:20 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(07-09-2017 11:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  There's Tyranny DLC! *screams like a little girl*

It is Early Access, but their first game was solid, and this one has had a lot of time to percolate in EA (which is why I've waited until now to get it). From what I can tell, it's nearly done. The next-to-last update they posted added in voice acting, and the last update was bug fixes and announcing that the code base was finalize and that they'd be starting work on the Linux and Mac ports. The game is feature complete, and nearing the big Ver1.0 release. The latest release, posted just 2 days ago, was Ver0.9.903 'The Almost There Update!'.

Still in my first play-through and just started my own faction. So far I've setup my first set of star-bases and recruited my first half-dozen allies to join my faction. The zombie infestation is running rampant across the galaxy, and I'm building up supplies and allies to face it down.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
08-09-2017, 05:41 AM
Brought it, because "it's like M&B". Yes. This game pleases me.
Any early game advice? Particularly regarding fighting because my ship is weak as fuck and I can't kill dick.

08-09-2017, 08:16 AM
(07-09-2017 09:18 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: spaz2banner.jpeg]

Space Pirates and Zombies 2.

A fun and light 4X game, where you command a customizable mothership at the center of your fleet/faction. Much like the first game, except with a more engaging 3rd person camera and a fully 3D combat engine this time around. In addition to a campaign that introduces you to all of the mechanics, there is a sandbox mode that allows you to strike out on your own, create your own faction, and operate as a lone actor in a large galaxy of captains all interacting with each other (similar to balancing power and faction relationships in the Mount & Blade series). Yeah, it's basically Mount & Blade in space, but with a techno-zombie infestations and a really absurdist ascetic design.

Added to wishlist. May get it next pay.

(07-09-2017 11:11 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  There's Tyranny DLC! *screams like a little girl*

You like your games how I like my women.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze