What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2017, 10:06 PM
RE: What are you playing?
Oh I forgot about that, it looked so good at E3.
Yea maybe.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2017, 10:07 PM
Also, League of Legends is so infuriating or so fucking glorious. There's zero in between. It's either one or the other.

Today, 08:08 AM
Tyranny is a lot like Dragon Age II.

Mages are the fuckin' best!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Today, 08:18 AM
Skylines with youtube while the Destiny servers are down. I didn't realize it would play background music till just now. Undecided

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
Today, 08:41 AM
(Today 08:08 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Tyranny is a lot like Dragon Age II.

Mages are the fuckin' best!

You're playing Tyranny? Niiiiiiiiice. Thumbsup

And yes, mages in that game and just the magic system, in general, is so fucking good. The create a spell thing, awesome.

Who are you planning on siding with?

Today, 08:56 AM (This post was last modified: Today 09:14 AM by Free Thought.)
I tried to play Stellaris again and then I realised again that it's just not fun... I want to love and enjoyed the game but it's just got too much bullshit. Not tommention my modnaccess is limited since I can't afford the dlc...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Today, 09:16 AM
<- decided to give Crusader Kings II a shot

Any tips what to pay particularly attention to? This game seems to be veeery complex.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Today, 04:30 PM
(Today 09:16 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  <- decided to give Crusader Kings II a shot

Any tips what to pay particularly attention to? This game seems to be veeery complex.

Paging Dr Earmuffs

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Today, 09:05 PM
(Today 09:16 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  <- decided to give Crusader Kings II a shot

My man.

I'm loving this Paradox steam sale. Everyone's playing my games. Tongue

It's hard to give tips on CK2 because, as you say, it's a very complex game.
All cultures play differently, have different governments etc.. and every character has differing situations. A count is extremely different from a King for example. But even a duke in say Essex is very different to a duke in say Lapland or even Wessex.

I guess some general pointers:

- Don't appoint a spymaster that hates you. Especially if their intrigue stat is amazing.

- Patience. This is not EU4, it's going to take you a long time to build a huge empire and it's going to be a lot harder to keep it in one piece.

- Pay attention to your inheritance laws. Especially when playing a new culture. Some cultures, for example, have laws that split lands between all the sons.

- If you hold a title that is the same rank as your current title, don't give it to anyone or they will become independent. As a duke you can only have counts and barons under you. As a count you can only have barons. As a king you can only have dukes, counts, barons. So if for example you're King of England and hold the title for King of Ireland, if you give that title to someone they will become independent. It's better to give the duchies to vessels and so have like 3/4 Irish dukes under you. Once you become an Emperor than you can have kings under you. Don't worry if you don't understand, you will learn the hard way. Trust me.

- Try to keep people happy. Failing that, try to keep enough vessels happy so if the unhappy one's revolt you can crush them

- Don't forget to upgrade your holdings.

- Play and play and play. You'll learn as you play. But stick with it, it will take like 100 hours to properly learn this game. But boy oh boy is it worth it.