What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2018, 08:03 AM
RE: What are you playing?
Waiting impatiently for the TMNT to release in Injustice 2

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2018, 09:25 AM
(20-02-2018 08:03 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Waiting impatiently for the TMNT to release in Injustice 2

Also, my Blue Beetle is looking sick

[Image: 20180220102247_1.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
20-02-2018, 05:29 PM
I got invites to beta/alpha test three different games in the space of three days so I've got Google Docs open with about 33 pages of bug/tuning reports I need to file. I really enjoy this kinda thing though haha

Kneel mortal before Whiskey I, Lord of Dalmore, Duke of Jameson, Defender of the Sloshed, and God-Emperor of Holy Terra.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
Yesterday, 05:44 AM
(20-02-2018 05:29 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I got invites to beta/alpha test three different games in the space of three days so I've got Google Docs open with about 33 pages of bug/tuning reports I need to file. I really enjoy this kinda thing though haha

Yeah, so you can pretend you are actually productive while gaming, there is so much "work" to do. Tongue

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
Yesterday, 06:50 PM
(Yesterday 05:44 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(20-02-2018 05:29 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  I got invites to beta/alpha test three different games in the space of three days so I've got Google Docs open with about 33 pages of bug/tuning reports I need to file. I really enjoy this kinda thing though haha

Yeah, so you can pretend you are actually productive while gaming, there is so much "work" to do. Tongue

My feedback document for a SINGLE one of those games is at 16,000 words and I'm about 60% done and that's for a game that's in a state it could launch next week and be fine. The other ones not out for over a year, and is at least 5 months from leaving alpha. I spend 2/3rds of my time typing and not playing haha, but if they are kind enough to invite me the least I can do is give my long and meandering, and typically WhiskeyDebates, thoughts lol.

Kneel mortal before Whiskey I, Lord of Dalmore, Duke of Jameson, Defender of the Sloshed, and God-Emperor of Holy Terra.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
Today, 09:52 AM
I just finished Mass Effect: Andromeda, and now started Kingdom Come: Deliverance. It is a bit frustrating, but refreshing in that it is as real as I have ever seen....you cant for example spam save prior to doing high fail actions, and have to worry about appearance, interactions, energy, sleep, hunger, getting caught doing anything nefarious, etc....every action has a reaction. No magic....it is literally stepping back into the 1400s. Frustrating at first, but intriguing.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Today, 10:08 AM
I'd been playing Diablo 3 for a little while- still am, got myself a demon hunter running on torment 13 difficultly now- but the last couple nights I've felt the pull back to Overwatch. I especially have fun when they run the Total Mayhem arcade mode. It's non-stop insanity, and very little tactics- but somehow it still works out to be a ton of fun.

My wife and I bought new PC upgrades from Dell a couple nights ago- so we're waiting for those to arrive. Normally we buy our own parts and I put them together for us, but this was a good deal. GPU's are super overpriced right now, and that's mostly what we needed to upgrade so we could play Ark together. Since GPUs are used a lot in crypto-currency block chain mining, there is a high demand for them right now and they are super overpriced on their own. With the Dell upgrade, we spent more, but will get more bang out of it, ultimately.

It's also kind of nice because I've been dealing with a pain in the ass blue-screen issue that I can easily fix now, hopefully, by just recovering to a fresh Windows install and not really worrying much about it.
Today, 10:56 AM
(Today 10:08 AM)Emma Wrote:  but the last couple nights I've felt the pull back to Overwatch.

Legend has it I am still waiting to play Overwatch with you. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
Today, 12:20 PM
(Today 10:56 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(Today 10:08 AM)Emma Wrote:  but the last couple nights I've felt the pull back to Overwatch.

Legend has it I am still waiting to play Overwatch with you. Tongue

En realidad, soy yo quien ha estado esperando jugar con usted! Tongue

Estuve la mayor parte de la noche anoche, ¿dónde estabas, amigo?
Today, 12:28 PM
(Today 12:20 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(Today 10:56 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Legend has it I am still waiting to play Overwatch with you. Tongue

En realidad, soy yo quien ha estado esperando jugar con usted! Tongue

Estuve la mayor parte de la noche anoche, ¿dónde estabas, amigo?

Lo suficientemente justo. Probablemente jugando Minecraft o Injustice 2. My Battle net launcher no se abre en el inicio de Windows También me olvido de iniciar sesión

[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post