What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-02-2014, 05:24 PM
What are you playing?
(07-02-2014 01:11 PM)Filox Wrote:  Path Of Exile. Witch summoner. Fucking minion madness!

At this moment I am playing Elder Scrolls Online Beta.

Reached level 66 last night with her. When at max minions she has 35 minions in play (8 zombies, 13 skeletons from totem, 2 wicked spectres, and 12 flaming skulls flying everywhere).

Played ESO Beta last weekend event. Invited to this one. Doubt I'll play this time. Already tired of it. Maybe I will.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: What are you playing?
Flappy Bird. Trying to beat my current high score of 35.
08-02-2014, 03:49 PM
Re: RE: What are you playing?
(08-02-2014 02:18 PM)NoraBrimstone Wrote:  Flappy Bird. Trying to beat my current high score of 35.

UPDATE: 42!
08-02-2014, 03:55 PM
I'm not playing anything, 'cause my laptop with all my wonderful games broke down! Weeping

And I was about to finish sweeping aside the Swedish and begin my invasion of Württemberg, Bavaria and the rest of Western Europe outside of Spanish control too, after that my glorious Austrian armies would unify and finish their march through Persia and take Mughal Empire back to the grave it struggled out of.
Oh Empire: Total War, why'd you have to leave me...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-02-2014, 02:43 AM
SourceFilmmaker, but that's as much of a game as 3dsmax or another program where you make assets.
09-02-2014, 01:54 PM
(08-02-2014 03:55 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm not playing anything, 'cause my laptop with all my wonderful games broke down! Weeping

And I was about to finish sweeping aside the Swedish and begin my invasion of Württemberg, Bavaria and the rest of Western Europe outside of Spanish control too, after that my glorious Austrian armies would unify and finish their march through Persia and take Mughal Empire back to the grave it struggled out of.

Bummer. Lack of Total War = not cool.

I was playing PoE but then I was reminded of how crap the targeting thing is (I can't seem to target shit, instead of attacking I seem to just walk over to the monster, it's a pain in the ass) so I'm playing Diablo 3 instead.
I'm also playing the original Neverwinter Nights having only played the 2nd one. It's very good, better then the second one.

OH and eu4 of course. Playing Brandenburg, going to form Prussia and then Germany.
10-02-2014, 07:39 PM
Finished Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear and the second chapter of The Wolf Among Us. Working on Remember Me, which is a damn cool game so far, even if the amnesia angle has been done to death in popular entertainment.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
11-02-2014, 04:41 PM
What are you playing?
(09-02-2014 01:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(08-02-2014 03:55 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm not playing anything, 'cause my laptop with all my wonderful games broke down! Weeping

Bummer. Lack of Total War = not cool.

I was playing PoE but then I was reminded of how crap the targeting thing is (I can't seem to target shit, instead of attacking I seem to just walk over to the monster, it's a pain in the ass) so I'm playing Diablo 3 instead.
I'm also playing the original Neverwinter Nights having only played the 2nd one. It's very good, better then the second one.

OH and eu4 of course. Playing Brandenburg, going to form Prussia and then Germany.

Loved the original Neverwinter. The Druid was fun to play in that one.

As for PoE, as I said it's not yet perfect. While it is officially released they are still polishing up. Perhaps consider offering them your feedback? Do it for love of country if nothing else, man!

11-02-2014, 04:45 PM
I have downloaded the beta of "Warface" Xbox 360 version.

It still has a lot of errors like matchmaking and lag in servers but up to now I like what I have seen and for a free release I think it should be quite popular.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
11-02-2014, 06:15 PM
What are you playing?
Have been playing Far Cry 3 all over again from the beginning. I bought it this time. Last time was someone else's rental so I couldn't relax and just enjoy it.

I love these islands, even with the pirate infestations. Can I just live here?