What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: What are you playing?
SO... I was playing DRIVECLUB, which looks and feels great, but is ultimately boring and uninspired, leaving little reason to grind through the unlocking of vehicles (which is by level, and doesn't give any choices). The multiplayer is also broken and wont connect to the server.

I saw online that someone (who the fuck knows) was saying Sony was giving refunds as long as you haven't played more than 10% of the game (by trophies). So I called...

Long story short, the sweet idiot walked me through "diagnosing" the multiplayer problem, right into a safe mode loop with no exit other than complete format. I will lose all my saves since I haven't been auto syncing them, and have to DL about 500gb of games... Tried everything to reboot out of safe mode, so I'm digging through my PS4 drive to see if I can salvage my saves. Thats what I'm playing now...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2014, 05:57 PM
(10-10-2014 05:39 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  SO... I was playing DRIVECLUB, which looks and feels great, but is ultimately boring and uninspired, leaving little reason to grind through the unlocking of vehicles (which is by level, and doesn't give any choices). The multiplayer is also broken and wont connect to the server.

I saw online that someone (who the fuck knows) was saying Sony was giving refunds as long as you haven't played more than 10% of the game (by trophies). So I called...

Long story short, the sweet idiot walked me through "diagnosing" the multiplayer problem, right into a safe mode loop with no exit other than complete format. I will lose all my saves since I haven't been auto syncing them, and have to DL about 500gb of games... Tried everything to reboot out of safe mode, so I'm digging through my PS4 drive to see if I can salvage my saves. Thats what I'm playing now...

#xboxmasterrace

Though seriously, sorry to hear that, that sucks balls. I'm sorta glad in a competitive xbox v ps4 sort of way though that Driveclub sucks.
10-10-2014, 06:59 PM
(10-10-2014 05:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-10-2014 05:39 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  SO... I was playing DRIVECLUB, which looks and feels great, but is ultimately boring and uninspired, leaving little reason to grind through the unlocking of vehicles (which is by level, and doesn't give any choices). The multiplayer is also broken and wont connect to the server.

#xboxmasterrace

Though seriously, sorry to hear that, that sucks balls. I'm sorta glad in a competitive xbox v ps4 sort of way though that Driveclub sucks.

I actually upgraded the HDD a week ago... So I have old saves on a USB. I lost about 15 hours in shadow of mordor... Which I can do again. But, I got 3 pcs of immoral kings in D3 over the last week in only 2 hours of play, and there's no way to get that again other than by the grace of RNG.

Driveclub isn't really shitty, its just mediocre. If I didn't work like 50hrs a week, and the multiplayer was running, I'd probably have kept it. Its just lame that there aren't any racing games. Gotta wait for Project CARS, cause I love Sims, and The Crew looks like a Horizon ripoff.
10-10-2014, 08:50 PM
Still playing Diablo 3

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
10-10-2014, 10:15 PM
So Shadow of Mordor map just doubled in size, the story got very good and interesting and the gameplay got even better.

Well played Monolith, well played indeed.
10-10-2014, 11:22 PM
I am literally shitting bricks right now!!!
There's another EU4 expansion coming on the 30th of October and holy fuck balls it looks amazing!!
Literally hundreds of new provinces, hundreds of new countries, improved diplomacy, improved war, improved fucking everything, more control over subject nations and how they react in war, the ability to create custom vessels and gift them your provinces (totally making Penisland), completely reworked rebels, tweaked economy, improved micro-managment (meaning it's easier to do small things to a lot of provinces), new historical events and a bunch of other improvements.

Shitting bricks, I am shitting bricks.

I have too many games to play. EU4 and the expansion soon, Destiny, Forza, Shadow of Mordor, Sunset Overdrive soon, Halo anniversary soon, all the monthly free games on the xbox I still need to play AND I'm going to be working in 3 days.
This is bullshit!
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-10-2014, 12:29 AM
(10-10-2014 11:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I have too many games to play. EU4 and the expansion soon, Destiny, Forza, Shadow of Mordor, Sunset Overdrive soon, Halo anniversary soon, all the monthly free games on the xbox I still need to play AND I'm going to be working in 3 days.
This is bullshit!

[Image: worlds_smallest_violin_poster_by_dr_j33-d32tvet.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
11-10-2014, 04:15 PM
I forgot to mention Destiny expansions coming soon, Family Guy, Boardwalk Empire, American Horror Story, Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory PLUS any movies that come up for download that I wanna watch.

#notenoughtimeintheday
11-10-2014, 07:05 PM
(10-10-2014 11:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I am literally shitting bricks right now!!!

Not to be pedantic, but... well, you know.

Anyway, I'm about halfway through my first tour of Dragon's Crown for the PS3. You'll remember this as the game that attracted all kinds of controversy for its barely-dressed sorceress a year ago or so. I'm also playing Mahjong Gold and Pix the Cat on the Vita. The former keeps crashing my machine.

[Image: MegahentaiSignature_zps7c4b73b2.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes MegaHentai's post
12-10-2014, 07:08 AM
I'm playing Dark Souls; I've actually been making progress recently in the game; I have just killed one of the Lords (I chose Gravelord Nito to be the first to fall) and... I'm also disappointed. Nito went down easily to my Pyromancy. I had more trouble fighting Ceaseless Discharge than I did fighting Nito. The boss I had the most trouble with so far was the Capra Demon!

I love dark Souls, I fact I'd go so far as to say I love this one more than the second and I'd place that as close to my favourite game, but I hope this fight is not indicative of bosses to come.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.