What are you playing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2015, 11:08 AM
RE: What are you playing?
Hmmmm the news was running in the background while I was browsing TTA. I glance up as the weather report was on a see a air-pressure map of Europe, it was all yellow so a random thought blasted through my brain: So apparently Europe is all Catholic now.

Wonder if that means it's time to play some EU4 or if I have played too much?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2015, 08:33 PM
(29-09-2015 11:08 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Hmmmm the news was running in the background while I was browsing TTA. I glance up as the weather report was on a see a air-pressure map of Europe, it was all yellow so a random thought blasted through my brain: So apparently Europe is all Catholic now.

Ha!
It obviously means you need to play more. Must.. paint.. Europe.. blue!!
I'm on 700 hours played, comon son keep up.
30-09-2015, 12:27 AM
(29-09-2015 08:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 11:08 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Hmmmm the news was running in the background while I was browsing TTA. I glance up as the weather report was on a see a air-pressure map of Europe, it was all yellow so a random thought blasted through my brain: So apparently Europe is all Catholic now.

Ha!
I know, I know. I haven't even hit 300 hours yet. What a slacker. Damned good game though but Diablo 3 has gotten a hold on me at the moment.
30-09-2015, 03:24 AM
(30-09-2015 12:27 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 08:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ha!
I know, I know. I haven't even hit 300 hours yet. What a slacker. Damned good game though but Diablo 3 has gotten a hold on me at the moment.

Ah, no I understand.
Got 1000/1000 achievements (xbox one) on that (well, the xbox one version which includes the expansion). I played the fucking shit out that game. Every class to max level. Hardcore characters to max level. Best gear (not on all my characters to be fair). Most the in-game achievements. I went ham on that motherfucker.

Addictive as fuck.

Fuck now I feel like playing Torchlight 2.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
30-09-2015, 10:57 PM
Getting into Rainbow Six Siege Closed Beta, very fun game actually. I have four PC codes if anyone wants to get in, Ens in 3 days which sucks and idk why they sent out the codes so late but plenty of time to get a feel for the game.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
01-10-2015, 12:14 AM
(27-09-2015 02:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Dark Souls 2 I'm at a grindy boring/hard bit.
Although I'd argue no such bits exist in that game, I'm curious where you are at? The most annoying parts in that game are probably shrine of amana and the chariot boss.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
01-10-2015, 12:15 AM
I'm addicted to Souls. Nonstop souls for almost a year now. It's almost as bad as runescape, but 10x more fulfilling.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
01-10-2015, 01:41 AM
(01-10-2015 12:14 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 02:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Dark Souls 2 I'm at a grindy boring/hard bit.
Although I'd argue no such bits exist in that game, I'm curious where you are at? The most annoying parts in that game are probably shrine of amana and the chariot boss.

Lol! I just beat the chariot boss (the executioner, and if you use a bow it's easy as tits.) and am at the Dragon Shrine. This is on my new save. It's not as bad as I put it, I actually haven't played in a little while. The Taken King came out which was rather time consuming though now I've done everything and am just waiting for hard mode raid I'm back to playing a bunch of different games until the 26th.
Might play some souls 2 over the weekend while I don't have my computer.
Oh yea, btw I wont be on the forum for like 3 days.
01-10-2015, 04:40 AM
Two words people: Grim. Dawn.
Look that shit up.
01-10-2015, 04:48 AM
(01-10-2015 04:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Two words people: Grim. Dawn.
Look that shit up.

We don't need more Diablo clones. Pass.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]