What are you thinking about?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2012, 12:52 PM
RE: What are you thinking about?
(13-02-2012 12:48 PM)Ducky_Van_Octi Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 04:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm thinking "What's a pizza hut 10 box deal?" I don't thing we have that here.

its a med pizza 10 cina stick and 5 bread sticks for 10 dollars ^_^

That sounds like it could make your ribs hurt. FSM, did you order one of these?

Also, I'm thinking that the beta indexes are migrating to production and I'm right on schedule but a bit bummed I wasn't ahead of schedule like I thought. Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2012, 12:59 PM
(13-02-2012 11:59 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 09:43 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I am thinking why the fuck do your ribs hurt?

Honestly I don't actually know, I woke up on Wednesday feeling like I'd been kicked in the ribs on my right side, it was worse on Thursday, so I left college went to see my Dr, who sent me to A&E ( he was worried it could be pleurisy as I had a chest infection/cold the week before). I was admitted right away, they checked my heart, took some blood and gave me a chest X-ray, all of them came back clear. But still have no idea what's causing the pain.

Your back could be out of alignment. Check with a chiropractor.

Unless of course, someone did kick you in the ribs - then, just watch who you drink with. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
13-02-2012, 01:22 PM
(13-02-2012 12:59 PM)kim Wrote:  Your back could be out of alignment. Check with a chiropractor.

Unless of course, someone did kick you in the ribs - then, just watch who you drink with. Wink

Ive not drank since the new year so it's unlikely to be that ( I may be Scottish but I don't drink often Big Grin).

It think it's more likely a pulled muscle due to coughing so much.

@kino our pizza huts don't do anything like that Sad they also aren't that cheap. Would be awesome if they were.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
13-02-2012, 01:32 PM
(13-02-2012 01:22 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 12:59 PM)kim Wrote:  Your back could be out of alignment. Check with a chiropractor.

Ive not drank since the new year so it's unlikely to be that ( I may be Scottish but I don't drink often Big Grin).

It think it's more likely a pulled muscle due to coughing so much.

@kino our pizza huts don't do anything like that Sad they also aren't that cheap. Would be awesome if they were.

What I'm thinking now...
I'm thinking the Americans on this site are thinking "I wish we had a National Health Service"
I'm thinking "Nope, we don't get that pizza deal in Asia either"
But mainly I'm thinking "a Scot that says he doesn't drink often is the definition of Relativism"

(and that was thunked with all due respect and admiration from a fellow Celt)
[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
13-02-2012, 01:36 PM
I'm thinking of a warm an peaceful place where I could stay a few days to hide from the world for a while.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 3 users Like Observer's post
13-02-2012, 01:46 PM
I'm thinking about an old girlfriend that used to constantly ask what I was thinking.

Drove me fucking ape-shit.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 5 users Like Stark Raving's post
13-02-2012, 01:50 PM
I'm thinking how I've not been playing enough guitar lately.
Also how observer should find somewhere warm to get away from it all for a while.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
13-02-2012, 01:50 PM
(13-02-2012 01:46 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'm thinking about an old girlfriend that used to constantly ask what I was thinking.

I've never actually had a girlfriend ask me this. Undecided
13-02-2012, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 13-02-2012 01:57 PM by FSM_scot.)
(13-02-2012 01:32 PM)DLJ Wrote:  But mainly I'm thinking "a Scot that says he doesn't drink often is the definition of Relativism"

(and that was thunked with all due respect and admiration from a fellow Celt)

I'm the exception that proves the rule Wink
(13-02-2012 01:46 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'm thinking about an old girlfriend that used to constantly ask what I was thinking.

Being asked that never annoyed me. What pissed me off was hearing "No, what's really on your mind?", after already saying the truth that "there's nothing on my mind". And then the inevitable decent into the argument that followed Big Grin.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
13-02-2012, 01:57 PM

Oooh, Ouch, yes memories flood back.

Friendly advice to all female participants.... When you ask a guy "what are you thinking?", the answer is usually: nothing!
Guys can do that. We are genuinely absent minded most of the time.
The other answer would be: sex!
We are too embarrassed to say either of these things out loud so our standard reply is "I was thinking of you darling"
You know we are lying and we know you know we are lying and then things get a bit awkward.
Solution to the social awkwardness... Please don't bloody ask us!
[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post