What are you thinking about?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2012, 02:06 PM
RE: What are you thinking about?
I'm thinking I really do not want to go to work tonight. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2012, 02:22 PM
(13-02-2012 02:06 PM)kim Wrote:  I'm thinking I really do not want to go to work tonight. Shy

I really don't want to be at work right now. I'm pretty sure my preacher buddy's wife, whom I work with is trying to get me fired. Just have that feeling after our previous interaction and she was in the boss' office when I got back from lunch. I got a pretty dirty look from both of them when I walked passed.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
13-02-2012, 02:31 PM
(13-02-2012 02:22 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 02:06 PM)kim Wrote:  I'm thinking I really do not want to go to work tonight. Shy

I really don't want to be at work right now. I'm pretty sure my preacher buddy's wife, whom I work with is trying to get me fired. Just have that feeling after our previous interaction and she was in the boss' office when I got back from lunch. I got a pretty dirty look from both of them when I walked passed.

What did you do? Huh
13-02-2012, 02:34 PM

Hey... I feel the same way. It feels like they are trying to get rid of me as well.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
13-02-2012, 02:34 PM
(13-02-2012 02:31 PM)kineo Wrote:  

What did you do? Huh

I want to know that too.... you didn't eat a baby for lunch right in front of them, did you? Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
13-02-2012, 02:37 PM
(13-02-2012 02:34 PM)kim Wrote:  

What did you do? Huh

I want to know that too.... you didn't eat a baby for lunch right in front of them, did you? Undecided

Oh yeah, you gotta be careful about that. Sometimes it offends people for some reason.
[+] 3 users Like kineo's post
13-02-2012, 02:46 PM

What did you do? Huh

Significant social and theological differences.
(13-02-2012 02:34 PM)kim Wrote:  

What did you do? Huh

Actually KC was the one who threw the baby away and I got blamed for it. Ya know, cuz I'm the dirty atheist.
[Image: 022409-kingcake.jpg]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
13-02-2012, 03:03 PM
Is that a baby in a cake?
13-02-2012, 03:05 PM
lol it was pretty funny.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
13-02-2012, 04:32 PM
(13-02-2012 03:03 PM)kineo Wrote:  Is that a baby in a cake?

Yes, yes it is.

[Image: KingCake6.jpg]

The person that gets the piece with the baby has to buy the next king cake. Our resident man of God got it and spit it in the trash. And then the atheist gets blamed for getting the baby and not wanting to buy the next cake.

I tell ya. It's like being black around here.

-Mark Twain