What are you thinking about?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: What are you thinking about?
(13-02-2012 04:32 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 03:03 PM)kineo Wrote:  Is that a baby in a cake?

Yes, yes it is.

The person that gets the piece with the baby has to buy the next king cake. Our resident man of God got it and spit it in the trash. And then the atheist gets blamed for getting the baby and not wanting to buy the next cake.

I tell ya. It's like being black around here.

If they would pay us more, I would have bought another king cake. Screw that though... I know for sure people were getting the baby and shoving it in another piece on that king cake.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2012, 04:39 PM
(13-02-2012 04:34 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 04:32 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 03:03 PM)kineo Wrote:  Is that a baby in a cake?

Yes, yes it is.

The person that gets the piece with the baby has to buy the next king cake. Our resident man of God got it and spit it in the trash. And then the atheist gets blamed for getting the baby and not wanting to buy the next cake.

I tell ya. It's like being black around here.

If they would pay us more, I would have bought another king cake. Screw that though... I know for sure people were getting the baby and shoving it in another piece on that king cake.

Christians Rolleyes

Big Grin

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
13-02-2012, 05:13 PM
I'm thinking that work was a nightmare today and that if the Co-operative want me to run the store properly then maybe they should allow me a decent amount of staff with which to do it.

Rather than running the damn shop today it felt like I, and the few people I had in with me, were just about keeping us an inch away from total meltdown.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
14-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Heart

Remember the love bit.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
14-02-2012, 09:27 PM
(13-02-2012 11:59 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(13-02-2012 09:43 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I am thinking why the fuck do your ribs hurt?

Honestly I don't actually know, I woke up on Wednesday feeling like I'd been kicked in the ribs on my right side, it was worse on Thursday, so I left college went to see my Dr, who sent me to A&E ( he was worried it could be pleurisy as I had a chest infection/cold the week before). I was admitted right away, they checked my heart, took some blood and gave me a chest X-ray, all of them came back clear. But still have no idea what's causing the pain.

Probably cirrhosis of the liver. You know, on account of all the alcohol you consume. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-02-2012, 10:04 AM
“What are you thinking about?” She asked me one fine day as we walked hand in hand through the city streets.
“How would you get a giraffe to abseil?
Ya know, what if you had your giraffe at work and there was a fire and you had to get it to abseil down the building…”

I don’t get asked anymore…

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 6 users Like Karl's post
17-02-2012, 12:00 AM
The title of this thread made me think about the famous German Coast Guard commercial from Berlitz:

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 2 users Like cufflink's post
24-02-2012, 03:24 PM
^^^^
Hahaha, I saw that somewhere before. Cracks me up every single time.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-03-2012, 11:27 PM
Yesterday at work a colleague and I were joking about how us humans were just silly apes. Another colleague walked by and said, "We didn't come from apes". My other colleague replied to her, "What, so you think we came from god?" and she haughtily replied (as she walked off down the stairs) "No!". We just looked at each other and nearly fell over laughing.
I didn't realise there was a third option Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
17-03-2012, 06:19 AM
(16-03-2012 11:27 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  Yesterday at work a colleague and I were joking about how us humans were just silly apes. Another colleague walked by and said, "We didn't come from apes". My other colleague replied to her, "What, so you think we came from god?" and she haughtily replied (as she walked off down the stairs) "No!". We just looked at each other and nearly fell over laughing.
I didn't realise there was a third option Big Grin

Third option: We did not COME FROM apes because we ARE apes

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post