What are your honest thoughts about Veganism?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2016, 07:34 AM
RE: What are your honest thoughts about Veganism?
(17-03-2016 07:25 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I can understand vegetarianism veganism I find more difficult but I can see why people go there, but not eating honey? Sorry don't get that at all that's a step too far down to crankyville I mean wtf?! I would like to try vegetarianism but bacon is my weakness, I couldn't resist a bacon sandwich.

This is why most vegans avoid honey. I personally don't really use a lot of sweeteners so I wouldn't use honey anyway whether I was vegan or not.

http://www.peta.org/about-peta/faq/whats...ing-honey/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
17-03-2016, 07:35 AM
(17-03-2016 07:31 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Why am I thinking of Notting hill, and the fruitarian?

I dunno, but it's not the same as veganism. In fact, I don't eat a ton of fruit, although I do like my Jamba Juice smoothies Drooling
17-03-2016, 07:38 AM
(17-03-2016 07:35 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 07:31 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Why am I thinking of Notting hill, and the fruitarian?

I dunno, but it's not the same as veganism. In fact, I don't eat a ton of fruit, although I do like my Jamba Juice smoothies Drooling

So you're an Anti Appleist???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
17-03-2016, 07:40 AM
(17-03-2016 07:38 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 07:35 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I dunno, but it's not the same as veganism. In fact, I don't eat a ton of fruit, although I do like my Jamba Juice smoothies Drooling

So you're an Anti Appleist???

Laugh out load no I like apples I just had some the other day in my apple kale smoothie from Jamba Juice. Wink
17-03-2016, 07:40 AM
(17-03-2016 07:40 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 07:38 AM)Banjo Wrote:  So you're an Anti Appleist???

Laugh out load no I like apples I just had some the other day in my apple kale smoothie from Jamba Juice. Wink

Sure. Drinking Beverage

Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
17-03-2016, 07:42 AM
(17-03-2016 07:40 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 07:40 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Laugh out load no I like apples I just had some the other day in my apple kale smoothie from Jamba Juice. Wink

Sure. Drinking Beverage

Big Grin

Next time I'll take a pic of my empty Jamba cup and my green tongue Wink
17-03-2016, 07:44 AM
(17-03-2016 07:42 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 07:40 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Sure. Drinking Beverage

Big Grin

Next time I'll take a pic of my empty Jamba cup and my green tongue Wink

Empty???? Could be anyone's!

No cheating young lady!

Banjo.
17-03-2016, 08:23 AM
(17-03-2016 07:34 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-03-2016 07:25 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I can understand vegetarianism veganism I find more difficult but I can see why people go there, but not eating honey? Sorry don't get that at all that's a step too far down to crankyville I mean wtf?! I would like to try vegetarianism but bacon is my weakness, I couldn't resist a bacon sandwich.

This is why most vegans avoid honey. I personally don't really use a lot of sweeteners so I wouldn't use honey anyway whether I was vegan or not.

http://www.peta.org/about-peta/faq/whats...ing-honey/
I would actually dispute that article, we are after all talking about insects and not sentient life forms, talking about bees being raped is quite frankly laughable sensationalism and bee keepers killing off their hives for the sake of expediency is also unlikely because the decline of the honeybee makes purchase of new colonies quite expensive colonies are usually only killed off by cyanide if they are infected with the veroa mite which is lethal in a multi hive environment and without beekeepers and their hives large orchards would struggle to be well pollenated which would be pretty disastrous for both vegans and non vegans alike.
I struggle with a lot of petas agenda I mean what next , save the mosquito ? Don't get me wrong I'm all for animal rights and compassion in farming and I hate cruelty to animals but we have also to be pragmatic IMHO.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
17-03-2016, 08:26 AM
I thought Jennybee was a honey. Huh

Banjo.
17-03-2016, 08:28 AM
(17-03-2016 08:26 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I thought Jennybee was a honey. Huh

She is sweetie for sure definitely no doubt about that !
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post