08-12-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: What are your life goals?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2015, 08:48 PM
(08-12-2015 08:40 PM)yakherder Wrote:  • Not spend the rest of my life in a state of chronic sexual frustration Tongue

I have that problem. Sadcryface2

08-12-2015, 08:50 PM
(08-12-2015 08:48 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 08:40 PM)yakherder Wrote:  • Not spend the rest of my life in a state of chronic sexual frustration Tongue

Funny how that one screws up everything else no matter how well it's all theoretically going.

'Murican Canadian
08-12-2015, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 08:56 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-12-2015 08:32 PM)izel Wrote:  My goals changes everyday, I still don't know what I'm gonna be when I grow up Weeping

Be The Butterfly, Izel, be The Butterfly.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-12-2015, 08:57 PM
(08-12-2015 08:32 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Piano, for string instrument it would be cello, and for percussion, timpani. Not decided yet on wind instruments.

That's cool! Shy
I kinda get all weak in the knees over ancient instruments! Blush
How 'bout gettin good at blowin a shawm? Big Grin
[Image: cfd03c32ae6ba2c6082674dd3e996bba.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
08-12-2015, 09:01 PM
(08-12-2015 08:48 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  

Yes, well, me too--but I'm hoping finding my "soulmate" will solve that problem. In the meantime, it's just me and my fantasies of Jason Statham to keep me busy Drooling Hobo

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
08-12-2015, 09:15 PM
I don't have life goals now, because by this time in my life I have achieved some of them and abandoned some (not without regret). Never did quite write that great American novel.

I have some goals for 2016, which is going to be an interesting year:
- my kid is going to be graduated from high school and (I hope I hope I hope) start college, so my first and most important goal is to make sure this actually takes place
- my 20th wedding anniversary will be in January and my goal is to make it a day to remember
- I'm going to be soloist in a clarinet concerto; my goal is not to embarrass myself
- I got into a pretty decent vocal group, they (we) are going to release a CD in the spring; my goal is to make it through the recording process
- once I get son off to college, my goal is to take a real vacation with just my husband
- and now that I will have some extra time on my hands, with my son launched into the universe, my goal is to figure out what's next, maybe pick up that novel again…
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
08-12-2015, 09:16 PM
(08-12-2015 09:01 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 08:48 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  I have that problem. Sadcryface2

Yes, well, me too--but I'm hoping finding my "soulmate" will solve that problem. In the meantime, it's just me and my fantasies of Jason Statham to keep me busy Drooling Hobo

You know, there is a middle ground here. You could just, you know, have sex. He doesn't have to be your soul mate. Just someone you are attracted to. It's allowed.

If I was closer (and my wife would let me), I'd be happy to help.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
08-12-2015, 09:18 PM
(08-12-2015 09:16 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 09:01 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yes, well, me too--but I'm hoping finding my "soulmate" will solve that problem. In the meantime, it's just me and my fantasies of Jason Statham to keep me busy Drooling Hobo

You know, there is a middle ground here. You could just, you know, have sex. He doesn't have to be your soul mate. Just someone you are attracted to. It's allowed.

Laugh out load Well, thank you Thumbsup

I'm not waiting for my soulmate to have sex--just someone I am dating and attracted to. I'm hoping whoever that is turns out to be the one I want in my life though.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
08-12-2015, 09:22 PM
(08-12-2015 09:16 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 09:01 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Yes, well, me too--but I'm hoping finding my "soulmate" will solve that problem. In the meantime, it's just me and my fantasies of Jason Statham to keep me busy Drooling Hobo

[Image: creepy-dandy-the-clown.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.