What are your life goals?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-12-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: What are your life goals?
(16-12-2015 12:25 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(15-12-2015 10:11 PM)julep Wrote:  Some girls don't like muscular guys. When I was super-fit, teaching 10-20 exercise classes/week, that very last thing I was looking for was a guy who spent a bunch of time admiring his delts, etc., in the mirror.

I care if my guy is a good musician, smart, and funny, in that order.

I am non-of those.Confused Well that is okay i am still happy with myself .
I hear ya. I'm not the skinny one, but the chubby one. (Used to be in the gym and martial arts but was never the muscle bound Adonis.)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-12-2015, 01:33 PM
(16-12-2015 01:06 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(16-12-2015 12:25 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I am non-of those.Confused Well that is okay i am still happy with myself .
I hear ya. I'm not the skinny one, but the chubby one. (Used to be in the gym and martial arts but was never the muscle bound Adonis.)

Muscular guys are very nice to look at. But there are other qualities women like and look for in a man. I would never date a guy simply because he was muscular. If he was muscular and an asshole, I would not be interested in being with someone like that.

Often times, guys think they need to be more muscular than they need to be to attract a woman. Just like women sometimes think they needed to be a size zero to attract a man. I think it's far more important to be yourself, to know who you are as a person, to love yourself despite any self-perceived faults, and to be confident in yourself. Someone who is confident in themselves and comfortable in their own skin is a huge turn on. Be your own version of sexy--screw what society tells you you should be. Be confident, be yourself and you'll find people attracted to you. Imperfections are sexy, they make you you. Embrace that.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
16-12-2015, 02:59 PM
(16-12-2015 01:33 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(16-12-2015 01:06 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I hear ya. I'm not the skinny one, but the chubby one. (Used to be in the gym and martial arts but was never the muscle bound Adonis.)

Muscular guys are very nice to look at. But there are other qualities women like and look for in a man. I would never date a guy simply because he was muscular. If he was muscular and an asshole, I would not be interested in being with someone like that.

Often times, guys think they need to be more muscular than they need to be to attract a woman. Just like women sometimes think they needed to be a size zero to attract a man. I think it's far more important to be yourself, to know who you are as a person, to love yourself despite any self-perceived faults, and to be confident in yourself. Someone who is confident in themselves and comfortable in their own skin is a huge turn on. Be your own version of sexy--screw what society tells you you should be. Be confident, be yourself and you'll find people attracted to you. Imperfections are sexy, they make you you. Embrace that.

Well you are correct. Sorry for not linking source, but there was one that shows females tend to go for a males personality and his ability to provide. Males too look for personality as well, but we do go for looks first. There is a lot more to this but I am lazy.Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
16-12-2015, 08:27 PM
I'm not saying all women immediately go for the meathead. However, there's a reason in movies the chubby friend is the comic relief or the best friend. Smile
17-12-2015, 03:24 PM
1. Obtain a job
2. Move out of the house. Start a life on my own.
3. Live a godless life (it's hard to when I have xian parents)
4. Lose 30lbs.
5. Join a gym
6. Take good care of my heart (I have medical issues)

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes musicharmony87's post
17-12-2015, 05:16 PM
I want to be shot by a jealous husband at the age of 90.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 3 users Like Minimalist's post
17-12-2015, 06:11 PM
Ultimately I want live a comfortable and relaxed life. I also want to build a happy and loving family from my genes.

I like to do stuff (aside from relaxing), but no particular activity or event is a significant life goal. If I can live a life where I can relax when I want to relax and do stuff when I want to do stuff, then I'll be pretty darn happy Smile.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
17-12-2015, 08:42 PM
(17-12-2015 05:16 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  I want to be shot by a jealous husband at the age of 90.

...with no visible entry wound, right? Leaves a good looking corpse!
17-12-2015, 08:46 PM
(17-12-2015 08:42 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 05:16 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  I want to be shot by a jealous husband at the age of 90.

...with no visible entry wound, right? Leaves a good looking corpse!

Yeah but who wants a good looking corpse? At my funeral I want them to be like "We are here to lay Yak Herder to rest. What pieces of him we could find, anyway." And then launch me out the cargo bay into space.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
17-12-2015, 08:49 PM
xxx, chocolate and more xxx.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 4 users Like Heatheness's post