What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2015, 03:05 PM
RE: What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
Probably stay home. We have a New Year's Day brunch in Boston that we go to every year with a bunch of friends where we catch up, have fancy cocktails, and then usually do a bunch of chamber music. Hoping to do the Brahms clarinet quintet this year, that would be fun.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
08-12-2015, 03:07 PM
(08-12-2015 03:05 PM)julep Wrote:  Probably stay home. We have a New Year's Day brunch in Boston that we go to every year with a bunch of friends where we catch up, have fancy cocktails, and then usually do a bunch of chamber music. Hoping to do the Brahms clarinet quintet this year, that would be fun.

That sounds so nice!
08-12-2015, 03:09 PM
If I lived in a big city where I could take a subway I'd hang out with atheists, but since that is not the case, I will stay home have a couple beers and post on the net.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
08-12-2015, 03:12 PM
I will be with the whole fam-dam-ily in UK freezing my balls off... Should be reasonably fun.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
08-12-2015, 03:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2015 03:30 PM by Black Eagle.)
(08-12-2015 02:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I've been wanting to do this kayak trip to watch the fireworks at midnight since I moved here, but no one will go with me Sad

I would go with you if I lived near you. I am a very good kayaker -- both whitewater and flat water. My wife would go too and she is a pretty good kayaker.

Our son and 10 year old grandson will be here from Boston so I expect we'll stay home and play games. With luck, and with good weather, we will probably spend the day fly fishing on the Arkansas River.
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
08-12-2015, 03:28 PM
(08-12-2015 03:23 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 02:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I've been wanting to do this kayak trip to watch the fireworks at midnight since I moved here, but no one will go with me Sad

I would go with you if I lived near you. I am a very good kayaker -- both whitewater and flat water. My wife would go too and she is a pretty good kayaker.

Awww so sweet. Thank you. Heart Smile I like hearing other people find my ideas interesting. Sometimes I worry I'm the only person out there who likes to do different or unique things. Most of my friends think I'm Hobo for wanting to do things like that. They would rather get dressed to the nines and go to a gala.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
08-12-2015, 10:16 PM
I'll be right here. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
08-12-2015, 10:30 PM
Hookers and blow. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
08-12-2015, 10:33 PM
(08-12-2015 10:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  Hookers and blow. Big Grin

Wut? No porkchops and apple sauce??? You need to eat something after all the hookers and blow. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
08-12-2015, 10:38 PM
What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
Just having a couple drinks with Jigsaw. I've never actually been to a New Year's party. Consider