What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-12-2015, 08:33 AM
RE: What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
(11-12-2015 01:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 08:59 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  grab sushi, shadow kick box.

Grab sushi,
Shadow kickbox
Almost haiku

Grab sushi
Shadow kickboxing
Poetry

Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
11-12-2015, 08:49 AM
I think my NYE started and ended tonight.

Client's New Year party ... they don't have christmas parties here cos too Buddhisty but New Year inherited from the Russians.

Across Asia I've noticed that attractive young ladies gravitate towards the banking sector and Mongolia is no exception. Except they're taller.

I think I was drooling most of the night.

But that might also have something to do with the copious quantities of vodka, red wine, vodka, champaign and vodka.

Oh! My! Fuck! Can they drink vodka!?

I'm very drunk.

Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
11-12-2015, 09:00 AM
I'll probably end up doing the same thing I do every year: watching the fireworks from a distance. They better be phenomenal this time around since I'm no longer living in a city with 15,000 inhabitants, but 1,500,000. Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
11-12-2015, 09:08 AM
(08-12-2015 01:45 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I was going to be spending the night at a "haunted" inn and having a 5-course dinner, however those plans fell through. So now I need to figure something else out fairly quickly due to places booking up etc. So anyone have any ideas for New Year's? How are you going to be spending your New Year's Eve this year?

It is not too late. Go to spiritair.com and book a flight to the Dominican Republic. Sit on the beach and drink your cocktails and watch the little brown babes frolicking Then stumble to oyur hotel room right around the corner.Beats driving home drunk in the driving snow back in Alberta!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
11-12-2015, 09:20 AM
I'll be working.

I just hope the weather is nice and if so, I might prearrange a hotel room a few hours away so I can hang with friends & not have to drive back.
If weather is REALLY nice (like now) I might drive a few states north to dump some furniture on my aunt & hang with my cousins a couple of days.

However, my big New Years treat will be the evening of January 1st... I hope to be glued to PBS for the much awaited Victorian era special of "Sherlock". Big Grin

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
11-12-2015, 09:27 AM
(11-12-2015 09:08 AM)DerFish Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 01:45 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I was going to be spending the night at a "haunted" inn and having a 5-course dinner, however those plans fell through. So now I need to figure something else out fairly quickly due to places booking up etc. So anyone have any ideas for New Year's? How are you going to be spending your New Year's Eve this year?

It is not too late. Go to spiritair.com and book a flight to the Dominican Republic. Sit on the beach and drink your cocktails and watch the little brown babes frolicking Then stumble to oyur hotel room right around the corner.Beats driving home drunk in the driving snow back in Alberta!

That sounds nice. I'm in Cali so no snow here to drive home in. But I usually get a hotel and take taxi cabs if I go places where I know there's going to be a lot of drinking. Most of the galas also have links to various hotels in the area and offer shuttles to hotels which is cool. Thumbsup

I'm kind of thinking I might just have a party at my house this year. I have the space now since I'm no longer living in the city in a loft. So I can throw a bash Wink And I can also do my own theme party instead of going with whatever the gala is doing (usually it's a masquerade ball type deal, one year it was Mad Men type deal,or 1920's, or fire and ice etc.).
11-12-2015, 09:31 AM
(11-12-2015 09:27 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 09:08 AM)DerFish Wrote:  It is not too late. Go to spiritair.com and book a flight to the Dominican Republic. Sit on the beach and drink your cocktails and watch the little brown babes frolicking Then stumble to oyur hotel room right around the corner.Beats driving home drunk in the driving snow back in Alberta!

That sounds nice. I'm in Cali so no snow here to drive home in. But I usually get a hotel and take taxi cabs if I go places where I know there's going to be a lot of drinking. Most of the galas also have links to various hotels in the area and offer shuttles to hotels which is cool. Thumbsup

I'm kind of thinking I might just have a party at my house this year. I have the space now since I'm no longer living in the city in a loft. So I can throw a bash Wink And I can also do my own theme party instead of going with whatever the gala is doing (usually it's a masquerade ball type deal, one year it was Mad Men type deal,or 1920's, or fire and ice etc.).

Oops I noticed too late I was suggesting to a lady that she go to the beach and watch girls. Of course some girls do. Have a ince one jenny.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post