What are yours fears and phobias ?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: What are yours fears and phobias ?
(19-11-2013 06:23 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  For some reason I will never understand, I am afraid of praying mantises. They get very, very big in Missouri and they just freak me out. It's weird because they are a gardener's best friend.

Yeah, my phobia is boring as shit.

[Image: 220px-Deadlymantis.JPG]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
19-11-2013, 06:31 PM
(19-11-2013 06:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  [Image: 220px-Deadlymantis.JPG]

This is my worst nightmare, basically.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
20-11-2013, 10:37 AM
I liked read what you wrote. Thanks for sharing.
20-11-2013, 01:14 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2013 01:17 PM by Lienda Bella.)
I know from actual experience that mean dogs bother me much less than vocally mean people. I haven't been bitten into a bleeding injury, but some dogs have tried.

Mean dogs run up, snarl their teeth, bite a couple of chunks and then it's over. Humans on average do all kinds of super slow torture, and most often don't even know it. We humans even punish the target horribly after we force their instincts to react.

Teaching in a school sounds like pure hell to me! Yeah, I can just picture hell being a school room. Everything I can't stand about a social situation fits right into the picture.

Anticipation of failing to socially impress someone of importance has been very uncomfortable to. I'm not highly literate in explaining things, and they always take that as 'stupidity.' I have had a panic attack because of anticipation before. I can even think about a certain situation then cry about it. :/
20-11-2013, 07:01 PM
When people don't edit titles for proper grammar and spelling...

Drinking Beverage

And spiders.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
20-11-2013, 07:05 PM
Oh! Monkeys. Primates in general. Know why?

They have HANDS! And they're like people with their animal instincts intact. (Not saying many humans don't act like animals. But you don't see animals stopping themselves from pulling out someone's eyes for fear of prison time. Just sayin')

I have a major feeling I've mentioned this before. DON'T CARE.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
21-11-2013, 12:51 PM
(19-11-2013 06:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(19-11-2013 06:23 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  For some reason I will never understand, I am afraid of praying mantises. They get very, very big in Missouri and they just freak me out. It's weird because they are a gardener's best friend.

Yeah, my phobia is boring as shit.

[Image: 220px-Deadlymantis.JPG]

Cause they're creepy! Kind of creepy and cool at the same time.
21-11-2013, 12:53 PM
Pregnancy
Dying Young
Being forced to live with my religious parents again if I lose my job
[+] 1 user Likes Flowergurl's post
21-11-2013, 01:03 PM
(20-11-2013 01:14 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I know from actual experience that mean dogs bother me much less than vocally mean people. I haven't been bitten into a bleeding injury, but some dogs have tried.

Mean dogs run up, snarl their teeth, bite a couple of chunks and then it's over. Humans on average do all kinds of super slow torture, and most often don't even know it. We humans even punish the target horribly after we force their instincts to react.

Teaching in a school sounds like pure hell to me! Yeah, I can just picture hell being a school room. Everything I can't stand about a social situation fits right into the picture.

Anticipation of failing to socially impress someone of importance has been very uncomfortable to. I'm not highly literate in explaining things, and they always take that as 'stupidity.' I have had a panic attack because of anticipation before. I can even think about a certain situation then cry about it. :/

Oh! Anxiety attacks! I used to have those. They're horrible! I guess one of my fears would be to have those come back!
21-11-2013, 01:11 PM
(20-11-2013 07:01 PM)Peanut Wrote:  When people don't edit titles for proper grammar and spelling...

Drinking Beverage

And spiders.

I'm wit u! soma them dipshts cain't spell r punctulate fer shit!!!!!!!!
[+] 2 users Like Ameron1963's post