What came before God?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2016, 05:40 PM
RE: What came before God?
(14-06-2016 05:47 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  It's turtles all the way down.

(15-06-2016 09:20 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  You're very clever, young man, very clever, but it's turtles, all the way down.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-06-2016, 05:45 AM
(15-06-2016 09:01 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  I really doubt that Mary ever came.

wow so god just hit it and quit it then? he really is a selfish god. probably didnt even clean up afterwards.
17-06-2016, 06:09 AM
I heard Mary was a robot sex slave and god a super computer.

I guess that makes jesus a "chip" off the ol block.

Smile

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
17-06-2016, 08:33 AM
(14-06-2016 12:19 AM)Ace Wrote:  ok I don't know what time is in a scientific context but I'm pretty sure you'd be like a paused video if time didn't exist

20 years ago I spent $20.00 to have a lesbian couple read my aura and explain to me that time has no beginning and will have no end, because everything is happening all at once, and they told me about my past life which I spent on the moon being born there in 2088 and my work was tending the water purification plant under the surface of the moon. A plant that supported all 3 million moon inhabitants. I then died in 2198 and my next life started was this one starting in 1946.
No I do't believe it, but was a fun way of spending a couple of bucks and a couple of hours, just commenting that there are a lot of weird ideas out there.
17-06-2016, 09:07 PM
Nibbler.

[Image: Nibbler-futurama-66787_545_700.jpg]

Besides...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
17-06-2016, 09:14 PM
I did... but that's neither here nor there. Cool

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson