What came before the Big Bang?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2016, 01:50 PM
What came before the Big Bang?
As being observed, objects in our universe are moving away from one point, and many other proofs that lead the the conclusion of the Big Bang theory. Theists always ask "then what came before the Big Bang? Exactly, God did it".

What came before the Big Bang? What's is your theory? I came up with this:

We all know that black hole actually is not a "hole". It's a very large amount of mass condensed into a very tiny volume and has really high gravitational force. Anything that comes close will be sucked in by that gravitational force and be a part of that bunch of mass. Black hole usually has the shape of a sphere because of its gravitational force.

What if there was a very big Black Hole before the Big Bang. As it took in more and more mass, it increased its diameter and its gravitational force. It took in mass until a point where its gravitational force could no longer hold all the amount of mass in a shape of sphere anymore because the diameter has got bigger that the radius its gravitational force could affect. Let's take a radioactive element, where the force of the nuclei can no longer hold its electrons in the orbit because its diameter has got too big to fit all the electrons. It starts radioactive decay which its nuclei loses energy. Could a Black Hole ever gain too much mass, its gravitational lost the effect and it exploded??? (At this point I'm not so sure with this theory because I can't find an explanation of the explosion). When the Black Hole exploded, all of its mass left its center and started moving away because the explosion force. Of course, each pieces of mass still had their own gravitational force. On their way away from the center, they attracted each other, one by one, and combined. The bigger their combination was, the more small masses they would attract and combine. From the level of atomic size, they combine after billions of years and form planets (at this point this theory doesn't explain the sun which this planet keeps giving out energy, a radioactive planet maybe?).

I just thought about this in a shower and want to see how you think about it. I do know that this theory has a lot of holes in it, so instead of pointing the obvious holes, try and complete the theory with some ideas maybe? Have a nice day!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2016, 01:58 PM
RE: What came before the Big Bang?
Quote:Black hole usually has the shape of a sphere because of its gravitational force.

Black holes are singularities with no size at all. What has an observable size and is sperhical is the event horizon. With increasing mass only the event horizon grows.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
13-06-2016, 02:31 PM
All things are not "moving away from one point"... they are moving away from all points.

It can be demonstrated using a balloon, and drawing dots all over it which represent galaxies.

If you pretend one of those galaxies is the center of the universe, as you inflate the balloon, you'll notice all the other galaxies expand away from that one you picked... however, the same can be said for any galaxy you pick. From its perspective, it will always appear to be the center.

As far as before the big bang.. well, I can only speculate, but it seems to me that there may have been something similar to curled dimensions, existing at one point(which would also be every point since there's no spacial dimensions yet) which unrolled (wording which explains how I visualize it) into the spacial dimensions we know.
[+] 5 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
13-06-2016, 03:04 PM
We don't know, and we can never know.
[+] 2 users Like carusmm's post
13-06-2016, 03:09 PM
(13-06-2016 03:04 PM)carusmm Wrote:  We don't know, and we can never know.

I agree with the first part.

"We may never know" is how I would have worded the second part. We might find a way to probe unseen dimensions
[+] 3 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
13-06-2016, 03:17 PM
Hopefully some titillating foreplay.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
13-06-2016, 03:20 PM
Before the Big Bang - was a sputtering fuse, and a voice saying "Hold my beer and watch THIS!!"

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 13 users Like onlinebiker's post
13-06-2016, 05:22 PM
The problem with asking what came before the big bang is assuming that the same physics that created it is the same physics that exists today.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 8 users Like unsapien's post
16-06-2016, 06:02 AM
(13-06-2016 01:50 PM)toantranhhs Wrote:  As being observed, objects in our universe are moving away from one point, and many other proofs that lead the the conclusion of the Big Bang theory. Theists always ask "then what came before the Big Bang? Exactly, God did it".

What came before the Big Bang? What's is your theory? I came up with this:

Our physics breaks down when the universe is hotter than the plank temperature.....which happened before the big bang...or after depending on ones perspective. Yes we don't know what happened before the big bang, but it is also true we really don't know what happened immediately after it either.

There is a shitard we don't know.
[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
16-06-2016, 07:41 AM
[Wild What-iffing] Suppose that each black hole in this universe was a "white hole", or a Big Bang, in another universe? Our event horizon is their Big Bang on a vastly accelerated time scale. As it's is its own universe the difference in time scales is irrelevant to that universe. [/Wild What-iffing]

That would put the question of "what came before the Big Bang" completely out of our ken.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user