What came before the Big Bang?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2016, 07:57 PM
RE: What came before the Big Bang?
This:

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-06-2016, 08:41 PM
(16-06-2016 06:31 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 01:50 PM)toantranhhs Wrote:  What if there was a very big Black Hole before the Big Bang.

A black hole is matter collapsed under its own gravity to the point that even light cannot escape.

Gravity is a distortion of space-time.

Space-time begins with the Big Bang.

So "before" the Big Bang there wasn't any space-time, gravity or black holes.

Unless eternal inflation models are correct....Then there has always been space-time.
22-06-2016, 09:16 PM
(22-06-2016 08:41 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(16-06-2016 06:31 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  A black hole is matter collapsed under its own gravity to the point that even light cannot escape.

Gravity is a distortion of space-time.

Space-time begins with the Big Bang.

So "before" the Big Bang there wasn't any space-time, gravity or black holes.

Unless eternal inflation models are correct....Then there has always been space-time.

Wrong again, Blowjob. That post makes no sense. It's actually a non sequitur.
We simply don't know.
As far as we know, spacetime exists in this universe only, until proven otherwise.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-06-2016, 09:52 PM
(22-06-2016 09:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wrong again, Blowjob. That post makes no sense. It's actually a non sequitur.
We simply don't know.
As far as we know, spacetime exists in this universe only, until proven otherwise.

Don't blame my post for your defective cognitive abilities. Go see a doctor man.
22-06-2016, 09:54 PM
(22-06-2016 09:52 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 09:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wrong again, Blowjob. That post makes no sense. It's actually a non sequitur.
We simply don't know.

Don't blame my post for your defective cognitive abilities. Go see a doctor man.

So, you have nothing. You can't explain anything. You know nothing about the subject, gramps.

If I need any advice from Mr. -51, Blowjob, I'll be sure and ask.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
22-06-2016, 09:55 PM
Whatever came before the Big Bang, I just don't want to hear that it was god. God is not an answer. God is the equivalent to haven given up on intelligent inquiry. Fuck that.
[+] 2 users Like Foxen's post
22-06-2016, 10:03 PM
(22-06-2016 09:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 09:52 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Don't blame my post for your defective cognitive abilities. Go see a doctor man.

So, you have nothing. You can't explain anything. You know nothing about the subject, gramps.

If I need any advice from Mr. -51, Blowjob, I'll be sure and ask.

When you see your doctor, be sure to ask him why you can't google stuff for yourself. I told you earlier why I don't explain things to you. I can't dumb my explanations down to your level. I'm not fluent in Dick and Jane speak.
22-06-2016, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2016 10:17 PM by Foxen.)
(22-06-2016 10:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  When you see your doctor, be sure to ask him why you can't google stuff for yourself.

Perhaps due to the fact that the doctor has a degree and Google is for hypochondriacs.
[+] 2 users Like Foxen's post
22-06-2016, 11:13 PM
(22-06-2016 10:12 PM)Foxen Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 10:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  When you see your doctor, be sure to ask him why you can't google stuff for yourself.

Perhaps due to the fact that the doctor has a degree and Google is for hypochondriacs.

I don't question the docs when they medicate me but I do research my meds on pubmed after they've been prescribed. .... Fuckin' witch doctor didn't tell me I can 't drink grapefruit juice. Fuck that shit, Ima gonna keep drinking grapefruit juice. .

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-06-2016, 11:53 PM
(22-06-2016 10:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:   I told you earlier why I don't explain things to you. "He's unable to explain anything."

I can't dumb my explanations down to your level. "There's a level lower than yours???"

I'm not fluent in Dick and Jane speak. Laughat

Yeah that looks pretty complex.

What is this Dick and Jane speech? Is it something involving physics?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post