What came before the Big Bang?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2016, 03:09 AM
RE: What came before the Big Bang?
(16-06-2016 10:10 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(16-06-2016 10:04 AM)Dom Wrote:  Before the big bang came a giant eating beans....Tongue

Was it a BFG?

And have Doom players stopped laughing at that title yet? Hobo

The BFG is a fictional weapon found in many video game titles, mostly in first-person shooter series such as Doom and Quake.

The abbreviation BFG stands for "Big Fragging Gun" as described in Tom Hall's original Doom design document and in the user manual of Doom II: Hell on Earth. The Quake II manual says it stands for "Big, Uh, Freakin' Gun". These euphemistic labels imply the more profane name of the BFG, "Big Fucking Gun". Another expurgated version of the name used in the Doom motion picture is "Bio Force Gun". The versions found in the Doom games are called "BFG 9000" and those in Quake "BFG 10K". In mods, various other versions made by fans can be found.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BFG_(weapon)

And no, it is still funny.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2016, 04:20 AM
(22-06-2016 10:03 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(22-06-2016 09:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So, you have nothing. You can't explain anything. You know nothing about the subject, gramps.

If I need any advice from Mr. -51, Blowjob, I'll be sure and ask.

When you see your doctor, be sure to ask him why you can't google stuff for yourself. I told you earlier why I don't explain things to you. I can't dumb my explanations down to your level. I'm not fluent in Dick and Jane speak.

Oh. That must be it. That's gotta be why you appear to know nothing.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
23-06-2016, 01:25 PM
(23-06-2016 03:09 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(16-06-2016 10:10 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Was it a BFG?

And have Doom players stopped laughing at that title yet? Hobo

The BFG is a fictional weapon found in many video game titles, mostly in first-person shooter series such as Doom and Quake.
BFG is the Big Friendly Giant. I think you doom players are not getting enough sleep time, need to read some books before bed.
25-06-2016, 01:42 PM
(13-06-2016 01:50 PM)toantranhhs Wrote:  As being observed, objects in our universe are moving away from one point, and many other proofs that lead the the conclusion of the Big Bang theory. Theists always ask "then what came before the Big Bang? Exactly, God did it".

What came before the Big Bang? What's is your theory? I came up with this:

We all know that black hole actually is not a "hole". It's a very large amount of mass condensed into a very tiny volume and has really high gravitational force. Anything that comes close will be sucked in by that gravitational force and be a part of that bunch of mass. Black hole usually has the shape of a sphere because of its gravitational force.

What if there was a very big Black Hole before the Big Bang. As it took in more and more mass, it increased its diameter and its gravitational force. It took in mass until a point where its gravitational force could no longer hold all the amount of mass in a shape of sphere anymore because the diameter has got bigger that the radius its gravitational force could affect. Let's take a radioactive element, where the force of the nuclei can no longer hold its electrons in the orbit because its diameter has got too big to fit all the electrons. It starts radioactive decay which its nuclei loses energy. Could a Black Hole ever gain too much mass, its gravitational lost the effect and it exploded??? (At this point I'm not so sure with this theory because I can't find an explanation of the explosion). When the Black Hole exploded, all of its mass left its center and started moving away because the explosion force. Of course, each pieces of mass still had their own gravitational force. On their way away from the center, they attracted each other, one by one, and combined. The bigger their combination was, the more small masses they would attract and combine. From the level of atomic size, they combine after billions of years and form planets (at this point this theory doesn't explain the sun which this planet keeps giving out energy, a radioactive planet maybe?).

I just thought about this in a shower and want to see how you think about it. I do know that this theory has a lot of holes in it, so instead of pointing the obvious holes, try and complete the theory with some ideas maybe? Have a nice day!

I believe the Law of Conservation of Mass and Energy states that mass and energy can be neither created nor destroyed, therefore all of the mass and energy of our universe must have already been present before the Big Bang. The forms may have been different but they were still present.
25-06-2016, 05:51 PM
(25-06-2016 01:42 PM)Anthony Morris Wrote:  
(13-06-2016 01:50 PM)toantranhhs Wrote:  As being observed, objects in our universe are moving away from one point, and many other proofs that lead the the conclusion of the Big Bang theory. Theists always ask "then what came before the Big Bang? Exactly, God did it".

What came before the Big Bang? What's is your theory? I came up with this:

We all know that black hole actually is not a "hole". It's a very large amount of mass condensed into a very tiny volume and has really high gravitational force. Anything that comes close will be sucked in by that gravitational force and be a part of that bunch of mass. Black hole usually has the shape of a sphere because of its gravitational force.

What if there was a very big Black Hole before the Big Bang. As it took in more and more mass, it increased its diameter and its gravitational force. It took in mass until a point where its gravitational force could no longer hold all the amount of mass in a shape of sphere anymore because the diameter has got bigger that the radius its gravitational force could affect. Let's take a radioactive element, where the force of the nuclei can no longer hold its electrons in the orbit because its diameter has got too big to fit all the electrons. It starts radioactive decay which its nuclei loses energy. Could a Black Hole ever gain too much mass, its gravitational lost the effect and it exploded??? (At this point I'm not so sure with this theory because I can't find an explanation of the explosion). When the Black Hole exploded, all of its mass left its center and started moving away because the explosion force. Of course, each pieces of mass still had their own gravitational force. On their way away from the center, they attracted each other, one by one, and combined. The bigger their combination was, the more small masses they would attract and combine. From the level of atomic size, they combine after billions of years and form planets (at this point this theory doesn't explain the sun which this planet keeps giving out energy, a radioactive planet maybe?).

I just thought about this in a shower and want to see how you think about it. I do know that this theory has a lot of holes in it, so instead of pointing the obvious holes, try and complete the theory with some ideas maybe? Have a nice day!

I believe the Law of Conservation of Mass and Energy states that mass and energy can be neither created nor destroyed, therefore all of the mass and energy of our universe must have already been present before the Big Bang. The forms may have been different but they were still present.

Not if the sum of all mass and energy in this universe is 0.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
25-06-2016, 05:54 PM
(23-06-2016 01:25 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(23-06-2016 03:09 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The BFG is a fictional weapon found in many video game titles, mostly in first-person shooter series such as Doom and Quake.
BFG is the Big Friendly Giant. I think you doom players are not getting enough sleep time, need to read some books before bed.
I was laughing about the term being on theater marques with the managers having no clue there's another meaning.
04-07-2016, 07:57 PM
(25-06-2016 05:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 01:42 PM)Anthony Morris Wrote:  I believe the Law of Conservation of Mass and Energy states that mass and energy can be neither created nor destroyed, therefore all of the mass and energy of our universe must have already been present before the Big Bang. The forms may have been different but they were still present.

Not if the sum of all mass and energy in this universe is 0.

Wouldn't the same be true if it was 100%?
04-07-2016, 08:15 PM
(04-07-2016 07:57 PM)GoingUp Wrote:  
(25-06-2016 05:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  Not if the sum of all mass and energy in this universe is 0.

Wouldn't the same be true if it was 100%?

If what was 100%? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-07-2016, 09:46 PM
(04-07-2016 08:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-07-2016 07:57 PM)GoingUp Wrote:  Wouldn't the same be true if it was 100%?

If what was 100%? Consider

If all energy and mass in the universe equaled 100% of the universe.
04-07-2016, 09:53 PM
(04-07-2016 09:46 PM)GoingUp Wrote:  
(04-07-2016 08:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  If what was 100%? Consider

If all energy and mass in the universe equaled 100% of the universe.

Gravity can have a negative energy. The total energy of the universe is "0". There is no "there" there. It adds up to nothing.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.