What canus lupus familiaris thinks of homo sapiens sapiens

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-11-2014, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2014 12:32 PM by Metazoa Zeke.)
What canus lupus familiaris thinks of homo sapiens sapiens
I know I have not posted something metazoa related in a minute(I still have metazoa info ready but I will type it when I am inspired) and I have something else set up so this is something to hold place till I can get it done for you guys. Alright on to the subject

http://mic.com/articles/104474/brain-sca...hink-of-us

according to this dogs have a strong connection with humans, enough where it is stronger than with other dogs. They also seem to have a need for humans, in turn showing that dogs have evolved with humans, meaning if humans where to go so would dogs(well most of them). This bond with humans also gives canines the ability to read human emotions, in fact it is intrinsic in them(so next time you see an angry dog, don't run, they know you are scared but just act tough it sometimes works) and to add humans and canines seem to have similar emotional patterns.

The experiment for this was carried out using MRI scanners.

So remember, they may kill more people a year than sharks, but sharks won't tell when you are sad and lick your face(even if they wanted to sharks can't, they don't have tongues.

[Image: cute-puppy-2.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-11-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: What canus lupus familiaris thinks of homo sapiens sapiens
Cool article.

I read this: "When dogs are scared or worried, they run to their owners, just as distressed toddlers make a beeline for their parents. This is in stark contrast to other domesticated animals: Petrified cats, as well as horses, will run away."

As this: "When dogs are scared or worried, they run to their owners, just as distressed toddlers make a beeline for their parents. This is in stark contrast to other domesticated animals: Putrefied cats, as well as horses, will run away."

Cats...always loyal Dodgy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
23-11-2014, 12:15 PM
(23-11-2014 12:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Cool article.

I read this: "When dogs are scared or worried, they run to their owners, just as distressed toddlers make a beeline for their parents. This is in stark contrast to other domesticated animals: Petrified cats, as well as horses, will run away."

As this: "When dogs are scared or worried, they run to their owners, just as distressed toddlers make a beeline for their parents. This is in stark contrast to other domesticated animals: Putrefied cats, as well as horses, will run away."

Keep in mind that dogs where breed to work with humans, horses aren't the brightest tools in the shed, and cats where just taken as pets just to be taken cause they looked cool.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
23-11-2014, 12:45 PM
(23-11-2014 12:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(23-11-2014 12:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Cool article.

Keep in mind that dogs where breed to work with humans, horses aren't the brightest tools in the shed, and cats where just taken as pets just to be taken cause they looked cool.

Cats were domesticated because they catch mice, rats and other vermin.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
23-11-2014, 01:25 PM
(23-11-2014 12:45 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(23-11-2014 12:15 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Keep in mind that dogs where breed to work with humans, horses aren't the brightest tools in the shed, and cats where just taken as pets just to be taken cause they looked cool.

Cats were domesticated because they catch mice, rats and other vermin.

Dogs seem to do that as well, but you are correct on that point.

23-11-2014, 02:29 PM
(23-11-2014 01:25 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(23-11-2014 12:45 PM)Dom Wrote:  Cats were domesticated because they catch mice, rats and other vermin.

Dogs seem to do that as well, but you are correct on that point.

Depends a lot on the type of dog.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-11-2014, 02:31 PM
(23-11-2014 02:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-11-2014 01:25 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Dogs seem to do that as well, but you are correct on that point.

Depends a lot on the type of dog.

Usually small dogs like these guys

[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
23-11-2014, 02:34 PM
(23-11-2014 02:31 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(23-11-2014 02:29 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Depends a lot on the type of dog.

Usually small dogs like these guys

Our Rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix catches small critters and sometimes even birds. She catches them and shakes the stuffing out of them - field rats, squirrels - she didn't manage to get the opossum that visited for a while but she damn sure tried.

Our Cavaliers aren't even sure they are dogs.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

23-11-2014, 02:35 PM
(23-11-2014 02:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-11-2014 02:31 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Usually small dogs like these guys

Our Rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix catches small critters and sometimes even birds. She catches them and shakes the stuffing out of them - field rats, squirrels - she didn't manage to get the opossum that visited for a while but she damn sure tried.

Our Cavaliers aren't even sure they are dogs.

Well these cavaliers will notice when the see the love for humans they have.

23-11-2014, 02:38 PM
I was warned when I adopted the kitten to watch the Terrier mix so she didn't hurt him. But she is such a mom that it wasn't a problem. It's just any small critter that shows up in her yard that turns on her killer instinct.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post