What country would be ok if they invaded your country?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-11-2012, 11:33 PM
I'm speculating most Americans don't fear invasion, even though Patrick Swayze did a pretty decent job of teaching us that we are vulnerable to invasion at any time.

I grew up in the era of James Bond and everyone understood the dirty Rooskies could bomb us at any time. [As a kid, I was taught to fear the godless communists would conquer the US to usher in the Great Tribulation. If it wasn't the damned Soviets it was the damn Chinese. They would round up the Christians and put them in concentration camps and either re-education or extermination.

But I digress.

Let's play pretend and say it's inevitable that your country is going to be invaded and nothing can stop that from happening.

But!

You get to choose what country you will like to invade you.

I'm thinking the easy answer would be for America to be invaded by the Canucks, eh? I mean, I really dig their flag and that chick who was on the last Olympic curling team. Heart
Plus legal access to BC Bud!

But that's too obvious an answer. The Brits wouldn't be bad. Of course there is the language barrier, but we can get past their silly accents. Why England? They also have a pretty badass flag. Try allegedly have wonderful fish & chips and most importantly they have the Doctor.

But I think I'd finally settle on the Aussies. I mean can you imagine how laid back everyone would be? Oh wait! Changing my answer to Jamaica, mon. De be sum reals chill down dere, mon.

(and I apologize in advance if anyone is offended because their country has been recently invaded).

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
15-11-2012, 11:39 PM
RE: What country would be ok if they invaded your country?
Anyone except the Yanks!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
15-11-2012, 11:41 PM
Japan can invade the US. We'll have greater access to cutting edge technology, Sumo becomes popular over here, plus all of the beautiful Japanese girls, and delicious food.

Or Monaco. It would be pretty funny being invaded by the second smallest country in the world. I wouldn't even want to fight back, we would just capitulate because of how cute it was that they were trying so hard.

DLJ Wrote:Anyone except the Yanks!

Too late bro, we've already invaded just about every country. Tongue

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Near's post
15-11-2012, 11:47 PM
Personally, I wouldn't mind the brits or the french. The best thing however would be the finlanders.
[+] 1 user Likes Arcane Jack's post
15-11-2012, 11:52 PM
(15-11-2012 11:41 PM)Near Wrote:  Japan can invade the US...plus all of the beautiful Japanese girls, and delicious food.

^^^ this!

And as long as we're not invaded by the world's smallest country, I'll definitely get behind a Monaco invasion!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
16-11-2012, 12:09 AM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2012 12:13 AM by earmuffs.)
Singapore, South Korea, Japan or China.

Run their countries like a business, and it works.
(unless you're poor poor, then you're fucked.)

Not the Yanks because they can't run a country for shit.
Not UK because I'd like a government that would actually take interest.
Not Australia because.. well it's Australia.

Perhaps a Scandinavian government. We and them seem to have identical policies so like nothing would change.
Plus if Sweds started immigrating here I'd be cool with that (better then all those bloody Indians immigrating here... Well I'm sorry India but I have yet to meet an attractive Indian. The Indian women can be very pretty (until they reach like 40, then it's just ehhhhhhhhhh), but well....

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
16-11-2012, 12:30 AM
Better question.

Who the fuck would want to invade Aus. It'd simply be too much work to invade here, not to mention nature will sort the fucks out for us anyway.

But if I must make a guess, I would be fine with the English have a go, nothing would be different I figure.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-11-2012, 12:39 AM
Not Australia because.. well it's Australia.

I lol'd.

~Izel
16-11-2012, 01:48 AM
Germany. They have invaded us more times than I can count and have a lot of experience in that regard - and they are open for negotiation Drinking Beverage

Just, please, do not let the Swedes invade. The national humiliation would be unbearable!
[+] 1 user Likes Gaest's post
16-11-2012, 02:00 AM
(16-11-2012 01:48 AM)Gaest Wrote:  Germany. They have invaded us more times than I can count and have a lot of experience in that regard - and they are open for negotiation Drinking Beverage

Just, please, do not let the Swedes invade. The national humiliation would be unbearable!

Do you have a pastry there called a Danish, or is that just peculiar to America?

~Izel