What da mess?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2012, 07:53 AM
What da mess?
I found this wonderful pile of poop as an add for this site. Numerology says what? Pseudoscience is being advertised on this site? Do you believe it?

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2012, 08:31 AM
RE: What da mess?
More snake oil.... that's what humanity needs!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
06-04-2012, 09:28 AM
It's the irony of googlized advertising.
Often the thing you hate the most is also the thing you type about the most, thus you get advertisements for things you'd never buy.
I like it. Because the things we dislike pay us. They help keep the site open. Suckers.

I keep getting advertisements for the Puritan Hard Drive. Thinking of getting one... Smile

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2012, 10:40 AM
I love how google checks what is written, and uses an advertisement that has something to do with keywords. I was in medieval history class at my school, and we were looking up water torture. The advertisement showed a water filter.

Under Repair.
09-04-2012, 09:27 PM
I got mine!!! Signed up as "Juan Hot Friezwidat"

Here's what it said:

Quote:Hi there Juan,

This is Mike Madigan from Numerologist.com

Just as I promised, your sample numerology chart is completed and is ready for your viewing.

Juan, you have a very interesting numerology chart!

Based on your date of birth (June 6, 1966), along with your name as given at birth (Juan Hot Friezwidat), your numerology chart tells you that:

Your 'Life Path' is *7*

Juan, your Life Path of 7 ...

You are a reserved, analytical and peace-loving soul who is blessed with intuition and intelligence. Your ability to concentrate, learn and absorb information far outshines other numbers and you often excel at all forms of scholastics. Usually your intellectual prowess as well as the clarity and foresight of mind is very evident to others at an early age.

Your 'Expression' is *3*

Juan, your Expression of 3 ...
Your Potential Natural Talents and Abilities

You are at the height of your self-expression when you feel that others are experiencing "being high on life" like you are. One of your personal goals may be to uplift humanity or spread joy or enthusiasm wherever you go. You know how to unite others through the magic of performance, song dance, singing, acting or literature. For this reason, you are fated to entertain others in some way, whether you are in showbiz or not!

Your 'Soul Urge' is *7*

Juan, your Soul Urge of 7 ...
What You Desire To Be, To Have, and To Do In Your Life

The highest calling of your soul is to learn about everything scientific and esoteric. Your thirst for knowledge is only quenched by copious hours alone spent studying your pet subjects. This can be any subject as many of you aspire to have brains that are the equivalent of Alexandrian libraries.

This is indeed a very unique combination of numbers!

Juan, This is Just the Very Tip of the Iceberg!
While I trust you found the above "mini-reading" to be interesting and insightful, to say that I have only scratched the surface is a huge understatement.

In fact, Juan, the above reading only covers three of the 900-plus calculations that I'll do in your in your comprehensive ‘Life-Changing Numerology Reading’

In this reading you will discover who you really are, detail by detail. If you’re like most people, you’ll get emotional as you read and identify with these inner personality characteristics you’ve never shared with anyone before…when you realize the reason for the struggles you’ve been having…and when you discover the precious (and hidden) gifts life has given you.

You’ll uncover the different pieces of your personality that combine to make you the person you are (and how to appreciate, love, and take advantage of them). You’ll discover your individual strengths and how to maximize them… your weaknesses and how to tackle them.

Finally, live the wonderful life you deserve by uncovering your heart’s deepest wishes and desires…and…the simple secret to achieving them! You’ll discover how to make the most of your life and live the life you always wished for!

Yours in Numbers,
Numerologist.com

14525 SW Millikan Way # 28110
Beaverton, OR 97005-2343 USA

yadda yadda yadda... bs

Ɨ͚͙͢͟͠Ŧ̯͔̳̺̬̣̻ͅ ͖̬̰͖̺Ŧ̭̻̲̳̝̦̗Ⱥ̹̩͚͘͠͡Ꝁ̷͖̲͓̖͍̺̻Ɇ̧͈̟̞S̨̢̟̥̮­͇͈͓͉͉̣ ̶̵̪̜̪̰͕̙̱̜Ⱥ̧̝͉̕Ł̰̤̲͠Ø̨̡̯͍͙̩̭̦̦͔͔͟Ŧ̵̠̣̬̝ͅ­̬͓͚ ̮͍͙Ŧ̷͍͖̳̺͕̲̬͚͜ͅØ̷̷̳̗̠̻ ̻̪M͉̠͟Ⱥ͏̫̳̣Ꝁ̶̷̜̪͈̪Ɇ̧̦̳̻̘͙̗͉̠ ̨̯͉͙͚̫͓̜̗̗͝͝Ⱥ̡͎̳̤͚ ̴̰̥̩͎̜̣̗̕ͅS̢͈Ŧ͕͉͓͚͔Ɇ͕̙͉̫͓͉͈̖͞ͅW҉̗̖̟̳́ ̢͕̲̰͔́͞
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-04-2012, 03:41 PM
Lol I felt like I was being recruited for the Jedi academy on Coruscant half way through that video.
[+] 2 users Like Napoleon's post