What did you do instead of going to church?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2013, 12:36 PM
What did you do instead of going to church?
I slept in, went to the gym, and now I'm spending my tithe money on dim sum. Smile

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: What did you do instead of going to church?
I'm watching Doctor Who.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
17-11-2013, 12:42 PM
Hm, let's see. There was sleep and masturbation. I think that's about it. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
17-11-2013, 12:44 PM
I've got Stephen Hawking's Universe on in the background while I study.

After I typed out that sentence I realized how much more productive *both* of those are than going to church.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
[+] 1 user Likes Cephalotus's post
17-11-2013, 12:52 PM
(17-11-2013 12:42 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Hm, let's see. There was sleep and masI turbation. I think that's about it. Drinking Beverage

I knew I forgot to do something...thanks for the reminder. I just hope I'm not too tired after the MSG kicks in.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
17-11-2013, 12:56 PM
(17-11-2013 12:42 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Hm, let's see. There was sleep and masturbation. I think that's about it. Drinking Beverage

Check. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
17-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Re: What did you do instead of going to church?
Sitting inside as a giant storms abrewing

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
17-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Slept late, made a talor ham egg and cheese breakfast sandwhich, did it on the couch and made 2 levels in BF4 while the baby napped.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ridethespiral's post
17-11-2013, 01:03 PM
Yea Confused we've got high wind, here. It's really bashing loudly against the house.

Red flag warnings are out in a few areas of the state. That's extremely rare for this time of year but, so is the near 70 degree temperature.

The weather is completely fucked, anymore. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
17-11-2013, 01:09 PM
(17-11-2013 01:03 PM)kim Wrote:  Yea Confused we've got high wind, here. It's really bashing loudly against the house.

Red flag warnings are out in a few areas of the state. That's extremely rare for this time of year but, so is the near 70 degree temperature.

The weather is completely fucked, anymore. Dodgy

Yup. Really sucks because I was wanting to take the boy on a hike, but I'm afraid it's just too windy. Makes me sad, Sunday is about the only day I get to really get out and spend some good time with him. Fuck it. I think we'll go out anyway. Are were mice or men? Dodgy

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco