What did you do today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2015, 01:14 AM
What did you do today?
I know there are all the 'what's your problem, what made you smile, what pic or gif are you, etc' threads. But, you know, what did you do? Simple. Shy

I probably could have put this in one of the many other categories but meh. It's what I did. And I liked it. (smile). But it was a bit cold on my tush. (problem, weather, pic-or-it-didn't-happen).

I went for a night time winter walk. It was really peaceful and quiet, I needed that today.

[Image: winter%20walk%201_zpsmnpemc1v.jpg]

[Image: winter%20walk%202_zpsg37zmgsl.jpg]

[Image: winter%20walk%203_zpszmbygumj.jpg]

No photo necessary, but welcome. Wink

What did you do?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like LadyJane's post
14-12-2015, 02:37 AM
RE: What did you do today?
I went to yoga then to the fabric store. Came home. Ate lunch. Had sex with hubby Angel I cut out some Alpaca fabric for an outerwear coat like thing I'm making. It's a similar cut as this

[Image: NMTALHT_mx.jpg]

but the alpaca fabric is dark grey and the lapel and cuffs are a dark maroon velvet. My lapel isn't as wide as the photo.

Watched a little football, cursed the constant Portland rain. Not much else. Oh, almost forgot. I watched Meet the Press or maybe it was one of the other Sunday shows but got so angry at Donald Trump I had to get up and leave the room.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
14-12-2015, 06:50 AM
Too early to have done much today...yesterday I got Christmas cards ready to mail. Yeah, that's the way for an atheist to spend a Sunday. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
14-12-2015, 06:54 AM
So far, drank coffee, barbecued kittens, recorded the NFL without their permission, and ripped the tags off of my mattress. Caffeine hasn't kicked in yet so haven't pooed.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
14-12-2015, 08:08 AM
So far I went to the gym, worked out, showered, went to the office, went through my email and am now on a conference call.

I'm living in the fast lane here. Good luck keeping up.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
14-12-2015, 08:36 AM
I've been sick lately, so living off a steady diet of Jamba Juice and cough medicine Tongue Not doing much else though since I'm trying to get rid of this cold before the holidays hit. Might do some yoga today just to move around--but just a yin practice.

On my way to get a Pomegranate Paradise from JJ...

[Image: PomegranateParadise447.ashx]
14-12-2015, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2015 08:53 AM by earmuffs.)
Woke up.
Called in sick.
Went back to sleep.
Woke up again.
Went to the grocery store.
Had lunch and watch an episode of QI and Shark Tank.
Played some video games.
Put my dinner on to cook.
Browsed facebook/tta/stuff (news site).
Played some video games.
Ate dinner and watched an episode of Gold Rush and Family Guy.
Chatted with my flatmates.
Played video games.
Now I'm here about to go to bed.
Might write a bit or read a bit first I haven't decided yet.

tl;dr: fuck all.

[Image: oscar.png]
14-12-2015, 09:12 AM
Got up, coffee, drove my son to school. Came back home and worked out, play online for a few minutes.

The rest of my day: practice clarinet, practice singing, pick up my son from school, teach clarinet and piano students, make dinner, go to rehearsal, go to recording session, home, write, sleep.
14-12-2015, 10:20 AM
Today is so many peoples birthday that I know well (like my mom, my bestie, kids, neighbours, the list goes on). It's like a pre mini Christmas but only for them. Exclusive and elite. But everyone gets a piece of the cake. Yay.

And reading all the yoga makes me want to do that too. I'm stiff from the walk yesterday. Lame. Ha ha.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
14-12-2015, 10:42 AM
Moving cars out of the barn so I can get at the parts stash in the back corner -- and retrieve an engine cradle off a Saturn SC2 I parted out years ago.... We're buying a 97 SL2 that's in beautiful shape -(only 67,000 miles on it) but has a busted engine cradle (common on these years -- it's from acid fumes from the battery)... I'll spend the rest of the day removing the transmission, engine mounts, steering rack and then cleaning, sand blasting it, welding a few bits on it -- then repainting it ---- and the other engine cradle I'd just finished up on..........

Then when I get the SL2 home (having it towed), I'll have to pull the drivetrain, remove the cradle, install the rebuild I'm doing today -- and then put the drivetrain assembly back in the car.

It never ends..........

Let me know when it gets to be fun....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.