What did you do today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: What did you do today?
I'm just gonna let the unknown linger for a while.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-08-2016, 07:44 PM
Umpired a mosquito (10-11) house league semi final game. Kinda sucked cause the coach who one is a bit of an ass. Not too much trouble, just tells at his kids.

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc
09-08-2016, 07:52 PM
Smokin Drinking Beverage

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-08-2016, 08:00 PM
Oh it's been terribly exciting.

I woke up.
Had a pee.
Made a strong Lebanese coffee.
Clicked on this site and AF.
Had a carer come over and do some cleaning.
Talked to carer, who was very nice.
Ate 2 slices of toast.
Prepared another coffee (I've yet to touch)
And now am responding to this post.

Cool eh?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-08-2016, 01:06 PM
I found a problem on a remote (240 KM/150 miles away) server yesterday. Today I tried to clean it up and get the file system working again. No joy. I diddled with it a while, forced a reboot and file system check, and it hung. My peeps over there took a pic of the screen.
It's dead, Jim.
I will run to Fry's and grab a couple of hard drives today, and go over there tomorrow at O-Dark-thirty and install from scratch.
Good news is, it is a backup file server. Nobody there knows or cares about it, but I sleep well at night because it backs up many many things silently in the night.
11-08-2016, 01:37 PM
Driving 800 miles. Right now in the middle of a thunderstorm listening to Tom Petty and texting...I'm not the one driving at the moment.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
11-08-2016, 01:40 PM
Nice to not do all of it.
11-08-2016, 01:51 PM
(11-08-2016 01:40 PM)skyking Wrote:  Nice to not do all of it.

On trips like this I wish I had aeroplane!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
11-08-2016, 02:02 PM
I'd feel the same about tomorrow's drive but it is a hassle to get a ride to/from airport in this case.
30-10-2016, 12:33 PM
Got an early start. Scalloped potatoes and ham in the crockpot. Baked up some cornbread treats for the parrots. Decorated some more for Halloween. Did some cleaning and laundry. Found out that Karma likes it when I sign and dance to songs on Pandora. Checked out the Christmas crafts I ordered to do with Miss Mad to be sure I have everything I need on hand...we have a day planned in a couple weeks to do crafts together. Now I am going to sew for a while. Yes

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF