What did you do today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-11-2016, 10:41 AM
RE: What did you do today?
Got a latte and a bagel. Played with my dogs. Going out to teach a yoga class in a bit. Gotta run some errands. Then will be teaching another yoga class later this eve. Going out for dinner and drinks with a few girlfriends later.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2016, 01:13 PM
I was penetrated and probed under white lights, it could have been aliens. Shocking

Colonoscopy results A-OK Thumbsup

Other Highlight: Propofol Heart
Lowlight: Filled with air like a balloon Censored
Close 2nd: Prep solution Hobo

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post
23-11-2016, 03:22 AM
(22-11-2016 01:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I was penetrated and probed under white lights, it could have been aliens. Shocking

Full Circle,

Good news on the scopy results. Smile

D.
[+] 2 users Like Dworkin's post
23-11-2016, 12:31 PM
(22-11-2016 01:13 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I was penetrated and probed under white lights, it could have been aliens. Shocking

Glad to hear on the results!! Smile Know how relieving a feeling that is and how good it feels to get all those farts out...

--

Showed a video just now in Criminology, asking my students if we could relate Conflict Criminology to it. It was about policing in Gaza. Some folks began to criticize some of the conditions (and yeah, I'm no fan of Hamas either), but we ended up having a nice discussion about how the jail having 36 people to a cell is similar to Los Angeles County. The drug raids reminded a lot of class members of our own DEA raids that have been filmed, etc. Everyone kinda got a chuckle at the bomb squad failing a few times to blow up a literal truckload of unexploded ordinance.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
23-11-2016, 12:38 PM
So far, went for coffee this am, yoga, took my dogs for a quick walk, need to do some running around for some extra things for Thanksgiving and yoga again later. I also need to do some serious cleaning so my house doesn't look like a pigsty for guests Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-11-2016, 02:56 PM
Mixed some KY Jelly with salt to make an electrically conductive gel.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-11-2016, 12:41 PM

Glad to hear that your still beautiful on the inside. Thumbsup

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 4 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
24-11-2016, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2016 03:32 PM by Full Circle.)
I've spent the day clearing the adjacent lot and now enjoying a cold one under a 50 year old strangler fig. Man I’m tired.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
24-11-2016, 04:01 PM
Well, today... I got older. Weeping

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 3 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
24-11-2016, 04:08 PM
(24-11-2016 04:01 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Well, today... I got older. Weeping

Happy Birthday!

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post