What did you do today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2016, 07:44 PM
RE: What did you do today?
I started homework for the new semester at school. Having reviewed the material, it is evident to me that that my brain will be required. Undecided

.... I don't feel like using my brain.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
06-01-2016, 07:48 PM
Had a SSDI hearing today. I hope they don't wait several months to let me know if I got it.
06-01-2016, 08:32 PM
Cooked three meals (roasted two chickens, and cooked pork chops -- made my rice pilaf, made veggies), shopped for mother in law, cleaned her house, washed, folded and put away her clothing, cleaned my home's bathrooms, made three trips to her house, got gas in my car (spent $20 and it was on fumes).

Now I'll be at her house until she goes to bed. Then I can go home, relax, drink a glass of wine, smoke and go to bed...

To start the whole thing over again tomorrow.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-01-2016, 08:41 PM
(06-01-2016 08:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Cooked three meals (roasted two chickens, and cooked pork chops -- made my rice pilaf, made veggies), shopped for mother in law, cleaned her house, washed, folded and put away her clothing, cleaned my home's bathrooms, made three trips to her house, got gas in my car (spent $20 and it was on fumes).

Now I'll be at her house until she goes to bed. Then I can go home, relax, drink a glass of wine, smoke and go to bed...

You smoke?!

Oh, or you smoke? Smokin
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
06-01-2016, 09:15 PM
(06-01-2016 08:41 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(06-01-2016 08:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Cooked three meals (roasted two chickens, and cooked pork chops -- made my rice pilaf, made veggies), shopped for mother in law, cleaned her house, washed, folded and put away her clothing, cleaned my home's bathrooms, made three trips to her house, got gas in my car (spent $20 and it was on fumes).

You smoke?!

Oh, or you smoke? Smokin

or.... you smoke? Sad

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
06-01-2016, 09:55 PM
Building a chest for my carving tools. It's going slow- it is cold and rainy, so the finish is drying really slowly. Other than that, some laundry, fixed lunch for my MIL. Only went outside to get the paper and throw some recycling stuff in the barrel. Spent a ton of time on TTA today. The only smoke around here is from a flame log. MOST of it went up the chimney. Confused I'd like to lose that stupid fireplace. The previous owners added it on.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
07-01-2016, 12:42 AM
Read some Stoic philosophy.

07-01-2016, 01:30 AM
I woke up, Found out the house I applied for with my roommates was approve, found out that I need $800.00 to cover my share of the first months rent and deposit, saw I only have 100 dollars. Went to work, found out I only work 19 hours this week which is below requirements for me working there as agreed on which was 20 hours minimal each week. Work day was uber slow, we had no sausage left, and lots of pizzas were mistakes over the week I heard with no internet or phone for our location for the last two or three days and so that hurt things and makes me worry that if things keep too slow for too long I might be let go of.

Now I gotta pay rent and power and internet and gas for two houses for an entire month off minimal wage and 19-25 hours a week and maxed credit cards and no money the bank.....

oh..my day was SUPER eventful!
On the bright side, the Ebay stuff for my Warhammer 40k models might sell which will hopefully get me the bare minimal cash I need to survive this rough spot.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
07-08-2016, 01:30 PM
I gave all three dogs baths. Also helped empty out the garage because the contractors are supposed to be here tomorrow to put a ceiling back in it...along with a new door and some wall repairs.

Now I am soggy and full of puppy fur. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
07-08-2016, 02:05 PM
Named my new green anole Kiwi >w<

She just started shedding so I gave her the lizard spa treatment; warm rock set in slightly warm water. It'll help her shed, and she seemed to love it xD

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post