What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2015, 10:28 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
Today I've had a bowl (1 cup) of cheerios with half a cup of milk.

At lunch I'll have 1 serving of chicken breast with 1 cup of rice in a homemade red sauce with veg (leftovers from dinner last night.)

Dinner has not been decided. Popcorn for snack.

Such an exciting day. Jealous of everyone having coffee. I only have coffee on sundays. Lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
19-10-2015, 10:32 AM
I just finished a breakfast of sausage and scrambled eggs, washed down by fresh-ground dark roast.

All I need's a cigarette to get the mail moving.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
19-10-2015, 01:44 PM
breakfast: a 20 oz bottle of vitamin water [lemonade flavored].

lunch: a bottle of Dasani water. A thin slice of Boar's Head smoked ham rolled up with a thin slice of Boar's Head provolone cheese.

Dinner: a small green salad, broiled lamb chop, and steamed green beans followed by an orange mango smoothie at Starbucks. [My wife and I have done a nightly date to Starbucks for 10 or 12 years.]

I will sip on Dasani bottled water all day and I will probably sip on a bottle of Coke during the afternoon. That bottle of coke is rebellion against my diabetes. I will drink no coffee. I have been coffee free for 2.5 years and I feel much better without it.
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
19-10-2015, 02:26 PM
(19-10-2015 01:44 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  breakfast: a 20 oz bottle of vitamin water [lemonade flavored].

lunch: a bottle of Dasani water. A thin slice of Boar's Head smoked ham rolled up with a thin slice of Boar's Head provolone cheese.

Dinner: a small green salad, broiled lamb chop, and steamed green beans followed by an orange mango smoothie at Starbucks. [My wife and I have done a nightly date to Starbucks for 10 or 12 years.]

I will sip on Dasani bottled water all day and I will probably sip on a bottle of Coke during the afternoon. That bottle of coke is rebellion against my diabetes. I will drink no coffee. I have been coffee free for 2.5 years and I feel much better without it.

So cute about your nightly date with your wife! Heart
19-10-2015, 02:33 PM
I've cut down on coffee....

I'm under a pot a day now.....

Funny thing though --- If I'm drinking coffee - I'm constantly having to take a piss....

Beer, I can drink all night -- and just take one good piss before going to bed.

I once put the idea out to my boss where I worked - that if I drank beer all morning instead of coffee -- I'd be more productive by cutting down on bathroom breaks...........

Some people just don't understand efficiency.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
19-10-2015, 02:42 PM
(19-10-2015 01:44 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  breakfast: a 20 oz bottle of vitamin water [lemonade flavored].

I didn't have coffee for a year and a half. Now I have one cup of black coffee once a week.

I like not having to rely on it to go. Makes a better treat.
19-10-2015, 03:22 PM
(19-10-2015 02:42 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

I didn't have coffee for a year and a half. Now I have one cup of black coffee once a week.

I tried giving up coffee, i have no willpower to give it up Sad I am addicted Tongue I'm sure i'd save a lot of money if I gave it up. My latte is like 5 bucks every morning!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
19-10-2015, 03:29 PM
(19-10-2015 03:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-10-2015 02:42 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I didn't have coffee for a year and a half. Now I have one cup of black coffee once a week.

I tried giving up coffee, i have no willpower to give it up Sad I am addicted Tongue I'm sure i'd save a lot of money if I gave it up. My latte is like 5 bucks every morning!

I can totally understand that! I had extra motivation to give it up (found out I was pregnant, dropped it right then) made it a lot easier! Haha!
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
19-10-2015, 03:39 PM
(19-10-2015 03:22 PM)jennybee Wrote:  My latte is like 5 bucks every morning!

Rolleyes Talk about first world problems. My instant is like... 0.02 bucks every morning Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-10-2015, 04:55 PM
An eight-cup pot of coffee.

A tramadol.

A scrumptious cinnamon bun.

Roast pork, roast potatoes, mac 'n cheese, mixed vegetables, and a Mountain Dew.

Another Mountain Dew and a handful of peanuts.

I'm about to cook a sirloin steak and accompany it with a salad and bread.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post