What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2016, 11:23 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
Prawn jalfreisi with basmati rice (us Brits love our curry, probably because we owned India from 1837-1948) now parts of the UK are almost exclusively indian, serves us right for being so imperialistic, personally I think we are a better country for it, I love indian culture its so rich and diverse.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
19-03-2016, 11:30 AM
I made some pasta with tomato sauce and bacon Smile Wooo! I normally eat out of a can... Today I felt like cookery Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-03-2016, 11:37 AM
(19-03-2016 11:23 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Prawn jalfreisi with basmati rice (us Brits love our curry, probably because we owned India from 1837-1948) now parts of the UK are almost exclusively indian, serves us right for being so imperialistic, personally I think we are a better country for it, I love indian culture its so rich and diverse.

I love indian culture too Smile
19-03-2016, 11:41 AM
We should totally get married (only joking) friends is best Smile
19-03-2016, 11:42 AM
I just had an almond latte and going to get a smoothie now Thumbsup
19-03-2016, 11:47 AM
(19-03-2016 11:41 AM)adey67 Wrote:  We should totally get married (only joking) friends is best Smile

Laugh out load Nishi and I are getting married soon according to the Mating Habits of Nishi thread because he is pregnant with a baby Pokemon Hobo So I am betrothed to another which was news to me too, but TTA threads are a direct link to FSM so it must be true Wink Laugh out load
19-03-2016, 12:13 PM
(19-03-2016 11:47 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 11:41 AM)adey67 Wrote:  We should totally get married (only joking) friends is best Smile

Laugh out load Nishi and I are getting married soon according to the Mating Habits of Nishi thread because he is pregnant with a baby Pokemon Hobo So I am betrothed to another which was news to me too, but TTA threads are a direct link to FSM so it must be true Wink Laugh out load

I'm fucking gutted but as I love both of you I wish you all the best, the best man won ! Laugh out load Can I be god / atheist father to the Pokémon hybrid ?
19-03-2016, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2016 12:29 PM by Loom.)
Having some slightly spicier than necessary Pad Thai from the local Thai restaurant for lunch...YUM!!! And ow...RiP tastebuds...

Good thing I have green tea ice cream Big Grin

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 2 users Like Loom's post
19-03-2016, 12:30 PM
(19-03-2016 12:25 PM)Loom Wrote:  Having some slightly spicier than necessary Pad Thai from the local Thai restaurant for lunch...YUM!!! And ow...RiP tastebuds...

Pad Thai, you have good taste, I like you !
19-03-2016, 12:34 PM
(19-03-2016 12:30 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 12:25 PM)Loom Wrote:  Having some slightly spicier than necessary Pad Thai from the local Thai restaurant for lunch...YUM!!! And ow...RiP tastebuds...

Pad Thai, you have good taste, I like you !
I have 'weird' tastes (is it weird to not like American/Italian food? ._.) ...which means I can buy whatever I want without worrying about sneaky family members taking any Tongue

They're missing out.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post