What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2016, 06:50 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(23-03-2016 05:08 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  [Image: k2-_41609f60-df70-4c00-9df8-1fa922e60f0e.v1.jpg]

Blech! Canned chicken and dumplings are super bland.

I could make you a pot that is leagues better, loaded with vegetables and seasoned to greatness.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2016, 01:58 AM
Salad with Adzuki beans and french dressing plus Kenyan coffee.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
25-03-2016, 02:26 AM
Today has been good so far. I had cereal and coffee for breakfast.

For lunch I went to a Shanghai style restaurant. I had chicken cooked in dry chillies and Chinese cabbage in black vinegar with rice of course.

Contemplating dinner now. 7.26 PM.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-03-2016, 04:15 AM
What is everyone having for dinner Easter Sunday? We have a big fat turkey, he's a seriously chunky fella reckon we will be eating him for three days at least..
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
25-03-2016, 04:24 AM
Turkey eh? Sounds great mate. I hope everyone enjoys it and has a nice time. Smile

I ended up having some Korean noodles with kimchi and other side dishes for dinner. I am having some lovely grapes as desert. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-03-2016, 04:37 AM
(25-03-2016 04:24 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Turkey eh? Sounds great mate. I hope everyone enjoys it and has a nice time. Smile

I ended up having some Korean noodles with kimchi and other side dishes for dinner. I am having some lovely grapes as desert. Smile

Thanks mate are you doing anything for the weekend ?
25-03-2016, 07:22 AM
I'm not sure what I'm making for Easter. I don't really do the dinner party thing like I do on Christmas Eve or Thanksgiving. It's kind of just another Sunday for me, but I am hoping the Easter Bunny brings me an Easter basket filled with goodies. I've been good this year Wink
25-03-2016, 08:47 AM
Last night was spinach and pepperoni pizza. It wasn't as good a combo as I thought. No

This morning it been Drinking Beverage, a banana, and Cheerios with maple syrup.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-03-2016, 09:20 AM
(25-03-2016 07:22 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm not sure what I'm making for Easter. I don't really do the dinner party thing like I do on Christmas Eve or Thanksgiving. It's kind of just another Sunday for me, but I am hoping the Easter Bunny brings me an Easter basket filled with goodies. I've been good this year Wink
No sorry, the Easter bunny has been told to bypass your house as you are a godless heathen Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
25-03-2016, 09:57 AM
(25-03-2016 09:20 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 07:22 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm not sure what I'm making for Easter. I don't really do the dinner party thing like I do on Christmas Eve or Thanksgiving. It's kind of just another Sunday for me, but I am hoping the Easter Bunny brings me an Easter basket filled with goodies. I've been good this year Wink
No sorry, the Easter bunny has been told to bypass your house as you are a godless heathen Tongue

Weeping