What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2016, 08:28 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
Fudgecicle

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
10-04-2016, 05:28 AM
Minced meat with soy sauce served with Spelt groat and pepperoni.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
10-04-2016, 07:06 AM
Roast chicken stuffed with lemons and garlic and a Dijon mustard glaze, sweet cabbage and potatoes and sage and onion stuffing.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
10-04-2016, 11:18 AM
almond latte. I had some leftover aloo gobi so I heated that up and cooked some amaranth. I've never had amaranth plain--its always been mixed in with something. It was meh. I gotta look up some recipes with it because I have about three bags of it Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-04-2016, 06:27 PM
Soft drinks, chicken broth, apple juice, water. Carter's little pills. Gatorade with some magic powder. There is a theme here.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
11-04-2016, 09:18 PM
Panko crusted chicken with arugula and tomato salad and roasted squash. I'm a novice cook trying a subscription meal prep service. It was freaking amazing, and it looked like something you'd get at a nice restaurant. Prior to that, I'd never panko crusted anything, had never prepared squash, and had never cooked chicken on a stove top.
[+] 1 user Likes beeglez's post
12-04-2016, 06:30 AM
I attempted to make some banana nut muffins. I think they came out okay. Big Grin
12-04-2016, 06:34 AM
We made bibimbap last night. It was awesome Drooling

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
12-04-2016, 07:02 AM
(12-04-2016 06:34 AM)yakherder Wrote:  We made bibimbap last night. It was awesome Drooling

I had to look that one up Wink It said traditional ones are made with raw meat and raw egg yolk. The recipe I looked up was vegetarian though--so none of that stuff Tongue
12-04-2016, 07:08 AM
(12-04-2016 07:02 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 06:34 AM)yakherder Wrote:  We made bibimbap last night. It was awesome Drooling

I had to look that one up Wink It said traditional ones are made with raw meat and raw egg yolk. The recipe I looked up was vegetarian though--so none of that stuff Tongue

When I've had it in Korea it was usually with pork and it's served in a stone or cast iron bowl so hot that, kind of like Vietnamese phở, it's assumed that it's going to cook in the bowl on it's own for a few minutes before you eat it so even though you add the egg and meat raw or partially cooked, you don't eat it raw.

We, however, did a more westernized, (octo) vegetarian version. We did have a fried egg on top rather than a raw one, and we used smoked kimchi seasoned tofu cubes instead of meat.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post