What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
Today my wife made a baby spinach salad with sliced strawberrries and poppyseed dressing. So refreshing. Hers has walnuts, but I like my salad like I like my women, no nuts.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
15-07-2016, 08:48 PM
(15-07-2016 08:36 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Today my wife made a baby spinach salad with sliced strawberrries and poppyseed dressing. So refreshing. Hers has walnuts, but I like my salad like I like my women, no nuts.

Sounds very summery! yum!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-07-2016, 09:16 PM
I just ate the most tasty sandwich! Drooling

Jewish rye bread with raw spinach and onions, and a hearty scoop of canned Alaskan salmon salad smothered in Sriracha sauce . (I have enough salmon left to make another sandwich tomorrow!)
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
16-07-2016, 09:08 AM
Roast chicken mange tout potatoes gravy
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
16-07-2016, 01:19 PM
I got some spinach, walnuts, strawberries, and poppyseed dressing to make the Will Hopp salad. Thumbsup
16-07-2016, 01:51 PM
(16-07-2016 01:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I got some spinach, walnuts, strawberries, and poppyseed dressing to make the Will Hopp salad. Thumbsup

If you knew you were gonna be made to eat meat, at gun point, but you could pick whatever form the meat came in, what would you pick to have to eat? Consider

16-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Yummy popsicles.

(16-07-2016 01:51 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(16-07-2016 01:19 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I got some spinach, walnuts, strawberries, and poppyseed dressing to make the Will Hopp salad. Thumbsup

If you knew you were gonna be made to eat meat, at gun point, but you could pick whatever form the meat came in, what would you pick to have to eat? Consider

That really escalated quickly.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
16-07-2016, 02:21 PM
(16-07-2016 01:51 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  

Nothing. I'd just Krav Maga their ass and feed their dead corpse to my dogs Wink Tongue
16-07-2016, 02:22 PM
(16-07-2016 02:06 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  That really escalated quickly.

If she knows I'll look for whatever she says she'd eat, it ruins the game! Wink

Oh well Undecided Pizza, or chicken tenders. Same ol' same ol'.

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
16-07-2016, 02:23 PM
(16-07-2016 02:21 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(16-07-2016 01:51 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  If you knew you were gonna be made to eat meat, at gun point, but you could pick whatever form the meat came in, what would you pick to have to eat? Consider

Nothing. I'd just Krav Maga their ass and feed their dead corpse to my dogs Wink Tongue

Corpses? Confused
Welll... Consider

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post