RE: What did you eat today?
(17-11-2016 07:54 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(17-11-2016 07:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  latte
pizza with mushrooms
choco cupcake
grapefruit
hummus veggie wrap
tofu curry will be dinner later

Do you go through the trouble of eating pizza with vegan cheese, or do you just go cheeseless?

I dislike pizza with dairy cheese on it, so I go either vegan cheese or cheeseless, but most of the time I favor just skipping the cheese altogether.

When I make it at home, I use vegan cheese. When I go out for pizza, I get it cheese-less--unless they have vegan cheese. Luckily, a lot of "regular" pizzerias have fake cheese here.

If I get take out at a pizza place and they don't have vegan cheese, I get the pizza (minus the cheese) and load it with veggies and then when I get home, I throw some nutritional yeast on top. So good!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2016, 08:37 AM
Yesterday was a challenging day for me mental health-wise. Therefore, my dinner consisted of chocolate chip cookies, popcorn and beer. Breakfast today was left over chocolate chip cookies and milk. I'm a health nut, so I gotta eat healthy stuff like that.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
18-11-2016, 08:39 AM
(18-11-2016 08:37 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Yesterday was a challenging day for me mental health-wise. Therefore, my dinner consisted of chocolate chip cookies, popcorn and beer. Breakfast today was left over chocolate chip cookies and milk. I'm a health nut, so I gotta eat healthy stuff like that.
I hope you feel better soon TB sending you a man hug Hug
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
18-11-2016, 08:45 AM
(18-11-2016 08:37 AM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  Yesterday was a challenging day for me mental health-wise. Therefore, my dinner consisted of chocolate chip cookies, popcorn and beer. Breakfast today was left over chocolate chip cookies and milk. I'm a health nut, so I gotta eat healthy stuff like that.

Hugs Heart Hope everything is okay!
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
18-11-2016, 01:09 PM
Here's what I got. Help me out.

[Image: Dinner_zpschljcnzk.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-11-2016, 01:13 PM
Roasted potatoes (olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic) and roasted asparagus (olive oil, salt, cracked pepper).

Since I'm vegan, I dunno what to do with the meats Tongue
18-11-2016, 01:34 PM
(18-11-2016 01:13 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Roasted potatoes (olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic) and roasted asparagus (olive oil, salt, cracked pepper).

Since I'm vegan, I dunno what to do with the meats Tongue

You wrap the asparagus in bacon and add bacon bits to the potatoes and saute the green beans in bacon grease to make them edible, silly. As for the steaks. Low-medium heat on all sides for thick steaks. Reverse sear is good too.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-11-2016, 01:56 PM
Company-provided "Thanksgiving Feast" at work (which is nice, since I'm not planning anything special next Thursday):

Baked ham with pineapple slices (I like ham better than turkey, so good choice!)
Dinner roll
Honey-glazed carrots
Pumpkin pie with whipped topping

There was some other stuff there too that I didn't take because I don't like it (like some kind of cheesy potatoes and some kind of salad with mayo in it). But the stuff I had was real good -- and it was free!
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
18-11-2016, 01:58 PM
Lightbulb RE: What did you eat today?
Garlic/chili spare ribs and Singapore fried rice from the local Chinese take-away.

Spicy fried rice with shrimps, chicken, pork, egg and peas.

Washed down with Merlot.

My tongue is still atingling.

And my belly is full.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 2 users Like Gloucester's post
18-11-2016, 02:45 PM
latte eggplant wrap
coconut water veggie spring rolls with dipping sauce
For dinner probably tofu veggie stir fry with peanut sauce
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post