What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2016, 08:18 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
latte so far
I have some leftover chana masala, so probably have that today for lunch. They forgot to give me my naan though and that's like the best part Sadcryface2 Tongue
maybe pizza for dinner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2016, 09:07 AM
So the other day my wife, daughter and I went out to eat with a small group. My daughter is old enough now that she's eating adult food, so we ordered a tiny cheeseburger and some apple sauce (which came in a squeeze tube. Weird.) She doesn't have all her teeth yet so we had to tear it up into tiny pieces. Anyways I finish my food and she was also done with hers, but i was still hungry and proceed to eat whats left on her plate. I take the last bite of burger and notice it that it also taste like apple. My wife goes "Oh shit! You ate the whole plate?! She spit up a big chunk earlier." Man, that was fucking gross. I'm still gagging about it. Bad enough it was pre-chewed but apple sauce and cheeseburger do not mix well.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
05-12-2016, 09:17 AM
(05-12-2016 09:07 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  So the other day my wife, daughter and I went out to eat with a small group. My daughter is old enough now that she's eating adult food, so we ordered a tiny cheeseburger and some apple sauce (which came in a squeeze tube. Weird.) She doesn't have all her teeth yet so we had to tear it up into tiny pieces. Anyways I finish my food and she was also done with hers, but i was still hungry and proceed to eat whats left on her plate. I take the last bite of burger and notice it that it also taste like apple. My wife goes "Oh shit! You ate the whole plate?! She spit up a big chunk earlier." Man, that was fucking gross. I'm still gagging about it. Bad enough it was pre-chewed but apple sauce and cheeseburger do not mix well.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
05-12-2016, 02:18 PM
(05-12-2016 09:07 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  So the other day my wife, daughter and I went out to eat with a small group. My daughter is old enough now that she's eating adult food, so we ordered a tiny cheeseburger and some apple sauce (which came in a squeeze tube. Weird.) She doesn't have all her teeth yet so we had to tear it up into tiny pieces. Anyways I finish my food and she was also done with hers, but i was still hungry and proceed to eat whats left on her plate. I take the last bite of burger and notice it that it also taste like apple. My wife goes "Oh shit! You ate the whole plate?! She spit up a big chunk earlier." Man, that was fucking gross. I'm still gagging about it. Bad enough it was pre-chewed but apple sauce and cheeseburger do not mix well.

ew lol
05-12-2016, 02:29 PM

I was visiting with my bro a few weeks ago, and there were some grapes on the counter that I was munching on. Only after I'd eaten the whole freaking bunch did he see fit to inform me that his brat had been sick all over them earlier Angry

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
05-12-2016, 03:23 PM

I'm so glad mine are adults now its soo much better.
05-12-2016, 06:44 PM
There was a mouse in my house today. Luckily, my cat found him but didn't eat him, so he didn't wind up in my cat's "What Did You Eat Today" thread Wink Luckily, my cat chased him into a shoe box and I was able to put the mouse safely outside Smile
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
05-12-2016, 09:17 PM
I'm in love!

[Image: Talenti-gelato-sea-salt-caramel.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Aliza's post
05-12-2016, 09:20 PM
(05-12-2016 06:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  There was a mouse in my house today. Luckily, my cat found him but didn't eat him, so he didn't wind up in my cat's "What Did You Eat Today" thread Wink Luckily, my cat chased him into a shoe box and I was able to put the mouse safely outside Smile

Gotta put it just outside the neighbor's house so it doesn't just return to yours. If it's got some babies in your wall somewhere it'll probably come back regardless Tongue

'Murican Canadian
05-12-2016, 09:50 PM
(05-12-2016 09:20 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(05-12-2016 06:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  There was a mouse in my house today. Luckily, my cat found him but didn't eat him, so he didn't wind up in my cat's "What Did You Eat Today" thread Wink Luckily, my cat chased him into a shoe box and I was able to put the mouse safely outside Smile

Gotta put it just outside the neighbor's house so it doesn't just return to yours. If it's got some babies in your wall somewhere it'll probably come back regardless Tongue

I'm hoping there are no babies in the walls Confused I'm hoping he was the only one.