What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2015, 11:40 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
(16-11-2015 11:17 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 10:40 AM)jennybee Wrote:  You seem like a really good cook. I loved your beans recipe. Do you have any more vegan recipes I could try?

I made this for Thanksgiving a couple of years ago. Hm...perhaps I should give it a go again this year... Drooling
Vegan Shepherd's Pie

Maybe I'll try that this Thanksgiving Consider I usually make sides: peas and mushrooms, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and then get some tofurkey or make a lentil loaf.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2015, 01:06 PM
(16-11-2015 11:40 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 11:17 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I made this for Thanksgiving a couple of years ago. Hm...perhaps I should give it a go again this year... Drooling
Vegan Shepherd's Pie

Maybe I'll try that this Thanksgiving Consider I usually make sides: peas and mushrooms, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and then get some tofurkey or make a lentil loaf.

Well, see? This pretty much puts all of those sides into one delicious dish! (Although I'd recommend cranberry sauce on the side, rather than mixed in, but that might be good too!)

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
16-11-2015, 01:30 PM
I've got a recipe that goes over well at thanksgiving, I'll be digging it up soon. Stuffed tofu- or technically, spinach stuffed maple tofu with cranberry apple chutney. Even my bacon worshipping deep south family likes it.
[+] 2 users Like mecanna's post
16-11-2015, 01:34 PM
(16-11-2015 01:30 PM)mecanna Wrote:  I've got a recipe that goes over well at thanksgiving, I'll be digging it up soon. Stuffed tofu- or technically, spinach stuffed maple tofu with cranberry apple chutney. Even my bacon worshipping deep south family likes it.

Sounds so good! Can you post the recipe? Big Grin
16-11-2015, 01:44 PM
My Brussel sprout gratin is demanded every year lol
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
16-11-2015, 03:47 PM
(16-11-2015 01:44 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  My Brussel sprout gratin is demanded every year lol

I'm sure you're a great cook, but are you certain the demand is that you DON'T make Brussels sprout gratin??? Laughat

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-11-2015, 04:37 PM
(16-11-2015 03:47 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 01:44 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  My Brussel sprout gratin is demanded every year lol

I'm sure you're a great cook, but are you certain the demand is that you DON'T make Brussels sprout gratin??? Laughat

I'm sure they request it Wink You should see some of the pics of food she posts. I'm vegan and I'd be tempted to eat it Tongue
16-11-2015, 04:57 PM
For supper last night I had popcorn and a nice cabernet.

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes TurkeyBurner's post
16-11-2015, 05:22 PM
I had good cereal and a banana. And a pot of coffee. Drinking Beverage

I'm in the mood for a cheeseburger now. There will be ice cream later.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-11-2015, 06:59 PM
Almond latte
banana with maple almond butter
Green curry with tofu
Will be getting a container of hummus and leek bolani (sounds nasty but it is Drooling )