What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(08-12-2016 10:45 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 10:12 PM)Aliza Wrote:  It was pizza night! Vegan cheese, green olives, onions, and sun dried tomatoes.

Oh, and sriracha. Can't have a pizza without sriracha. Drooling

I'm going to have to try sriracha on pizza. Tongue I usually just use crushed red pepper.

Not spicy enough. I tried that tonight on your recommendation from the online biker's pizza thread, but it just didn't have enough oomph. Fortunately, I've started carrying packets of sriracha around with me for just these unexpected instances where sriracha is called for but the restaurant lacks the foresight to keep it on hand.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
08-12-2016, 10:57 PM
(08-12-2016 10:54 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 10:45 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm going to have to try sriracha on pizza. Tongue I usually just use crushed red pepper.

Not spicy enough. I tried that tonight on your recommendation from the online biker's pizza thread, but it just didn't have enough oomph. Fortunately, I've started carrying packets of sriracha around with me for just these unexpected instances where sriracha is called for but the restaurant lacks the foresight to keep it on hand.

I like oomph so I'm gonna try that on my next pizza Yes
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
09-12-2016, 09:19 AM
We had a little party today in the lab. Like every x-mas we prepared some Feuerzangenbowle
I had the honor of being the Master of Ceremonies Sleepy

It totaled 13l wine and 6l rum for ca. 35 people.

Additionally to that we had tortilla chips with guacamole and jalapeño dip. Some nice smoked little sausages too.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
09-12-2016, 09:38 AM
(09-12-2016 09:19 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  We had a little party today in the lab. Like every x-mas we prepared some Feuerzangenbowle
I had the honor of being the Master of Ceremonies Sleepy

It totaled 13l wine and 6l rum for ca. 35 people.

Additionally to that we had tortilla chips with guacamole and jalapeño dip. Some nice smoked little sausages too.

Ooh fun! Thumbsup And tortilla chips and guac Drooling
09-12-2016, 09:44 AM
latte
veggie spring rolls with sweet n sour sauce
coconut water
Probably some type of soup for lunch and a few mandarin oranges. It's been so rainy and cold here.
And dinner will be burrito, beer or tequila, tortilla chips, salsa, and guacamole--yum!!

[Image: f7dcb2a5828c9fed8b9e8b09e5158349.jpg]

Tongue
09-12-2016, 10:14 AM
Pork chops mashed potatoes spinach followed by a couple of battered deep fried mars bars, I will NOT be denied that fatal MI goddamnit Censored
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
09-12-2016, 02:37 PM
More garlic.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
09-12-2016, 02:53 PM
Oooohh, what a feed. I don't usually eat like this, but I had the hungries, bad.

2 grilled chicken thighs
grilled sweet peppers
2 grilled baby portabello mushrooms with Parmesan and Muenster cheeses melted in, sprinkled with granulated garlic
cooked baby potatoes
2 little cookies for dessert

I think I'll skip my usual post-prandial serving of two squares of chocolate Angel

Gonna eat only vegies for dinner.
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
09-12-2016, 10:17 PM
My mom made chocolate pudding. ^.^
[+] 1 user Likes AnaBunny's post
09-12-2016, 10:42 PM
(08-12-2016 10:57 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(08-12-2016 10:54 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Not spicy enough. I tried that tonight on your recommendation from the online biker's pizza thread, but it just didn't have enough oomph. Fortunately, I've started carrying packets of sriracha around with me for just these unexpected instances where sriracha is called for but the restaurant lacks the foresight to keep it on hand.

I like oomph so I'm gonna try that on my next pizza Yes

If you like oomph try a Carolina reaper on your pizza Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post