What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
Bowl of granola with pumpkin and flax- the kind CostCo sells. To make up for that healthy breakfast, it's half a pastrami sandwich, half of the small fries and onion rings from The Hat for lunch. Gotta keep ahead of my statins. Angel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
10-12-2016, 04:29 PM
Green beans and a garlic clove for breakfast.

Nothing else all day. Sad I'm pretty hungry.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
10-12-2016, 04:32 PM
(10-12-2016 04:29 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Green beans and a garlic clove for breakfast.

Nothing else all day. Sad I'm pretty hungry.

Why are you eating so much garlic? Are you on some kind of weird diet or something? Why are you only eating green beans? Undecided
10-12-2016, 04:52 PM
I've really stuffed myself today, for breakfast I had 4 rounds of toast, at lunch time I had some reduced sandwiches from the supermarket, and for dinner I had a full pizza to myself, I'm getting a bit hungry again now, might have some cake.
[+] 1 user Likes Snowbusinesslikesnowbusiness's post
10-12-2016, 04:54 PM
I didn't feel like making eggs this morning, so I made a can of beans. I've been eating garlic for blood pressure. I've been raising a big bed by myself all day without time to eat. Someone said that they were going to start frying some fish... an hour ago. Playing videogames was more important than that, apparently. Dodgy

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
10-12-2016, 09:44 PM
Emptied a sausage and gravy MRE into my scrambled eggs. Better than I expected Thumbsup

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
10-12-2016, 11:15 PM
(10-12-2016 04:54 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I didn't feel like making eggs this morning, so I made a can of beans. I've been eating garlic for blood pressure. I've been raising a big bed by myself all day without time to eat. Someone said that they were going to start frying some fish... an hour ago. Playing videogames was more important than that, apparently. Dodgy

You can lower your blood pressure with foods other than garlic. Celery is known to lower blood pressure, and provides fiber, to boot. Expand your horizons!
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
11-12-2016, 01:42 PM
(10-12-2016 11:15 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 04:54 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  I didn't feel like making eggs this morning, so I made a can of beans. I've been eating garlic for blood pressure. I've been raising a big bed by myself all day without time to eat. Someone said that they were going to start frying some fish... an hour ago. Playing videogames was more important than that, apparently. Dodgy

You can lower your blood pressure with foods other than garlic. Celery is known to lower blood pressure, and provides fiber, to boot. Expand your horizons!

Celery doesn't keep Nosferatu at bay. Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
11-12-2016, 01:52 PM
(11-12-2016 01:42 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 11:15 PM)Fireball Wrote:  You can lower your blood pressure with foods other than garlic. Celery is known to lower blood pressure, and provides fiber, to boot. Expand your horizons!

Celery doesn't keep Nosferatu at bay. Hobo

It'd keep me at bay if I was Nosferatu. More so than garlic.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
12-12-2016, 08:37 AM
yesterday
latte
coconut water eggplant wrap
sambar and lentil pancake
chocolate cupcake