What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2016, 08:39 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
Today
latte
probably some coconut water and a muffin after yoga
later leftover Indian food woo-hoo!! chana masala, naan, veggie samosas Drooling
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2016, 10:06 AM
Beef burgers chips and beans
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
12-12-2016, 10:15 AM
So, today I had my bi-annual fasting blood tests at 0830.

Then I went to the pubsturant just down from the surgery and had breakfast there.

There are no skinny brekkers, only large and super-large, so it was just the former - that consisted of two each of sausages, bacon, eggs and hash browns plus the slightly healthier baked beans, grilled tomato and a largish fried mushroom. I omitted the "eat as much as you like" cereals, melon, grapefuit, sultanas, banana slices etc. But did indulge in the "drink your fill of" coffee and fruit juices.

Not bad for a fiver.

Lunch was an apple and a raw carrot; tea will be a beetroot, tomato and cucumber sandwich on (relatively skinny) Danish and supper a banana!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
12-12-2016, 10:53 AM
Scrambled eggs, cubed potatoes, clove of garlic.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
12-12-2016, 01:15 PM
I think my mouse is back Undecided And he apparently likes dog food. Hobo I'm hoping this isn't some freakazoid hybrid mouse Laugh out load Anyway, I'm going to try and catch him again and put him outside, the elusive lil fucker Wink
12-12-2016, 02:11 PM
Get a one gallon plastic bucket and put peanut butter on a wire that is stretched across the top. When it goes to get the peanut butter, it'll fall in and won't be able to get out. If you put a couple inches of water in the bucket, it won't be coming back, ever. Ohmy It's getting in through a hole that you probably don't expect, since they can get through really small ones. Once it has marked a trail, it'll keep coming back.
12-12-2016, 02:18 PM
(12-12-2016 02:11 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Get a one gallon plastic bucket and put peanut butter on a wire that is stretched across the top. When it goes to get the peanut butter, it'll fall in and won't be able to get out. If you put a couple inches of water in the bucket, it won't be coming back, ever. Ohmy

Um no, I'm not gonna kill him Tongue I caught him last time and put him in a shoe box. My cat is pretty stealthy but fat and likes animals so is more intrigued with him than hungry, so he chased him into the shoe box for me and I put the mouse outside. I'm going to try and do that again. He's a cute mouse and I don't want to hurt him when I've got another option.
12-12-2016, 02:41 PM
(12-12-2016 02:18 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I don't want to hurt him when I've got another option.

You're going nuclear? I like it.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
12-12-2016, 03:31 PM
(12-12-2016 02:41 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-12-2016 02:18 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I don't want to hurt him when I've got another option.

You're going nuclear? I like it.

He's sooooo cute, MD, you'd want him for a pet too Tongue But of course, my bf would kill me Laugh out load So he's going outside. The mouse, not the boyfriend Wink
12-12-2016, 09:57 PM
This was so a veggie burger and french fries day. I think a black cloud is following me Wink