What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-12-2016, 12:12 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(15-12-2016 11:43 AM)AnaBunny Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 04:21 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Rabbit pie tonight, sorry Anabunny Weeping

How could you!? *cries*
Special offer at the local butchers I'm afraid, they are local wild ones so they had a good life not in cages or farmed inhumanely.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
15-12-2016, 08:35 PM
latte
hummus and bagel
coconut water
pasta
making black bean burgers for dinner with an avocado and maybe will throw a little tomatillo salsa on as well.
15-12-2016, 09:43 PM
(15-12-2016 12:12 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 11:43 AM)AnaBunny Wrote:  How could you!? *cries*
Special offer at the local butchers I'm afraid, they are local wild ones so they had a good life not in cages or farmed inhumanely.

[Tune] It's the ciiiircle of life [/tune] One of my brothers-in-law has a rabbit ranch. The stock is rapidly self-replicating, and killed humanely. My German genes must be at work, as I must say that I really like hasenpfeffer.
15-12-2016, 09:52 PM
(15-12-2016 09:43 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 12:12 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Special offer at the local butchers I'm afraid, they are local wild ones so they had a good life not in cages or farmed inhumanely.

[Tune] It's the ciiiircle of life [/tune] One of my brothers-in-law has a rabbit ranch. The stock is rapidly self-replicating, and killed humanely. My German genes must be at work, as I must say that I really like hasenpfeffer.

I am morally opposed to eating fluffy little balls of cuteness. O.O But at least they're killed humanely.
[+] 1 user Likes AnaBunny's post
15-12-2016, 09:58 PM
(15-12-2016 09:52 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 09:43 PM)Fireball Wrote:  [Tune] It's the ciiiircle of life [/tune] One of my brothers-in-law has a rabbit ranch. The stock is rapidly self-replicating, and killed humanely. My German genes must be at work, as I must say that I really like hasenpfeffer.

I am morally opposed to eating fluffy little balls of cuteness. O.O But at least they're killed humanely.

Yup one minute they're eating grass or hopping or whatever it is rabbits do the next second they're gone quick and instant I know the guy who shoots them and he's a great marksman no suffering involved.
15-12-2016, 10:07 PM
(15-12-2016 09:58 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 09:52 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  I am morally opposed to eating fluffy little balls of cuteness. O.O But at least they're killed humanely.

Yup one minute they're eating grass or hopping or whatever it is rabbits do the next second they're gone quick and instant I know the guy who shoots them and he's a great marksman no suffering involved.

This is making me sad. Let's change the subject now. o.o
15-12-2016, 10:12 PM
(15-12-2016 10:07 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  
(15-12-2016 09:58 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Yup one minute they're eating grass or hopping or whatever it is rabbits do the next second they're gone quick and instant I know the guy who shoots them and he's a great marksman no suffering involved.

This is making me sad. Let's change the subject now. o.o

Sure thing Ana, mac and cheese tomorrow for me.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
15-12-2016, 10:15 PM
Breakfast: Cheerios, popcorn, and orange soda (pretty weird, I guess)
Lunch: lemonade, a peanut butter and jelly (or was it jam?) sandwich, a pumpkin cookie, and applesauce
Supper: ramen (to practice using chopsticks for when I go to Japan someday ^.^), crackers, and yogurt

When I'm done eating yogurt, I always let my dog lick the container clean. He looks so cute doing it and after he's done his beard is all messy. ^ヮ^
[+] 2 users Like AnaBunny's post
15-12-2016, 10:35 PM
(15-12-2016 10:15 PM)AnaBunny Wrote:  Breakfast: Cheerios, popcorn, and orange soda (pretty weird, I guess)
Lunch: lemonade, a peanut butter and jelly (or was it jam?) sandwich, a pumpkin cookie, and applesauce
Supper: ramen (to practice using chopsticks for when I go to Japan someday ^.^), crackers, and yogurt

When I'm done eating yogurt, I always let my dog lick the container clean. He looks so cute doing it and after he's done his beard is all messy. ^ヮ^

Aww that is cute Smile One of my dogs has an overbite and eats carrots like a bunny Tongue
15-12-2016, 10:38 PM
(15-12-2016 10:35 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Aww that is cute Smile One of my dogs has an overbite and eats carrots like a bunny Tongue

That sounds very cute! ^.^

My dog is like a bunny, too! When I take him out in the backyard he hops around in the grass exactly like a bunny! ^.^