RE: What did you eat today?
Turkey curry tonight
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
27-12-2016, 08:51 AM
Latte

Going out for breakfast in a bit. Potato pancakes with apple sauce, tea Big Grin

I have leftover Indian food for lunch--veggie samosas a bag full, maybe make a smoothie with pumpkin seeds crushed in to go with it.

Dinner: More leftover Indian food Tongue chana masala and naan
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
28-12-2016, 06:34 AM
Mushrooms and shitake with soy and vinegar sauce served with cinnamon flavored pasta. Chilli pickles as side dish.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
28-12-2016, 07:50 AM
Tonight its cold cuts, beef, pastrami and German salami baked potato and pickles
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
28-12-2016, 10:17 AM
latte
I bought some pummelos yesterday, so am going to try one of those.
going out for (veggie) burger and fries for lunch
Probably a lentil wrap for dinner
29-12-2016, 06:20 AM
Mushrooms and shitake with soy and vinegar sauce served with jasmine rice. Chilli pickles as side dish.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
29-12-2016, 06:37 AM
Roast chicken spinach and potatoes
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
29-12-2016, 08:53 AM
latte
I had a pomelo for the first time yesterday--yum those are good! So going to tear open another one today.
Probably some falafels or lentils for lunch and a coconut water
I'm thinking a tofu veggie stir fry for dinner. Trying to balance some of the junk food this holiday season Big Grin

My mouse came back. I had to let him out in my yard since I had him in an open shoe box and he was trying to jump out. My cat chased him in there and I wasn't expecting it Wink So setting humane traps today and will let him out in a field. I would just let him just live here if they didn't carry potential for disease. Tongue
29-12-2016, 09:09 AM
(29-12-2016 08:53 AM)jennybee Wrote:  latte
I had a pomelo for the first time yesterday--yum those are good! So going to tear open another one today.
I'm thinking a tofu veggie stir fry for dinner. Trying to balance some of the junk food this holiday season Big Grin

My mouse came back. I had to let him out in my yard since I had him in an open shoe box and he was trying to jump out. My cat chased him in there and I wasn't expecting it Wink So setting humane traps today and will let him out in a field. I would just let him just live here if they didn't carry potential for disease. Tongue

Gotta let it go far enough away that it can't find its way back. Preferably next to somebody's house in a rival neighborhood.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
29-12-2016, 09:45 AM
(29-12-2016 09:09 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(29-12-2016 08:53 AM)jennybee Wrote:  latte

Gotta let it go far enough away that it can't find its way back. Preferably next to somebody's house in a rival neighborhood.

There's a field down the street like a 1/4 mile away, do you think that's too close? I don't know how far they can travel.