What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2016, 09:47 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
Mm pomelos are nice, I love citrus especially a citrus salad with salt pepper and sprinkled with birds eye chilli peppers
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
29-12-2016, 12:59 PM
(29-12-2016 09:45 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(29-12-2016 09:09 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Gotta let it go far enough away that it can't find its way back. Preferably next to somebody's house in a rival neighborhood.

There's a field down the street like a 1/4 mile away, do you think that's too close? I don't know how far they can travel.

Generally two to five miles is recommended, though it really depends on whether or not there is an adequate food source between you and the drop off location. A mouse that is adapted to living in a house will usually look for another house, as houses tend to have plenty of hiding spaces, minimal risk factors, and plenty of food. In fact, contrary to popular belief, cat food alone is more likely to attract mice than a cat is to deter them, depending on the cat Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
29-12-2016, 02:46 PM
(29-12-2016 12:59 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(29-12-2016 09:45 AM)jennybee Wrote:  There's a field down the street like a 1/4 mile away, do you think that's too close? I don't know how far they can travel.

Generally two to five miles is recommended, though it really depends on whether or not there is an adequate food source between you and the drop off location. A mouse that is adapted to living in a house will usually look for another house, as houses tend to have plenty of hiding spaces, minimal risk factors, and plenty of food. In fact, contrary to popular belief, cat food alone is more likely to attract mice than a cat is to deter them, depending on the cat Tongue

I better find another field then Wink The drop off field I'm thinking of has about ten houses between me and my house. This mouse loves dogfood and peanut butter. And flour tortillas Hobo
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
29-12-2016, 03:04 PM
Chocolate Chunk Cookies.
by The Bakery

Cuz chips are for kids. Sleepy

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
29-12-2016, 05:27 PM
(29-12-2016 03:04 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Chocolate Chunk Cookies.
by The Bakery

Cuz chips are for kids. Sleepy

Bakery treats are the best!
30-12-2016, 06:32 AM
Scrambled eggs with tatar sauce and Ethiopia Harrar Longberry coffee.
Chicken breast with coconut milk sauce served with bulgur and beet salad. Cherry flavored red tea.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
30-12-2016, 11:06 AM
latte
veggie spring rolls
maybe a nutbutter and jam sandwich (I got a whole bunch of raw nut butters for Christmas--pecan, cashew, walnut)
probably eat another pomelo Wink
going out for Mexican food later tonight-yay margaritas!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
30-12-2016, 11:19 AM
Chaga tea.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-12-2016, 12:23 PM
(30-12-2016 11:06 AM)jennybee Wrote:  latte
veggie spring rolls
maybe a nutbutter and jam sandwich (I got a whole bunch of raw nut butters for Christmas--pecan, cashew, walnut)

Ever had macadamia nut butter ? Its to die for, sooo yummy, costs a small fortune but I got some for Xmas I'm having to ration myselfSmile
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
30-12-2016, 12:30 PM
(30-12-2016 12:23 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(30-12-2016 11:06 AM)jennybee Wrote:  latte
veggie spring rolls

Ever had macadamia nut butter ? Its to die for, sooo yummy, costs a small fortune but I got some for Xmas I'm having to ration myselfSmile

Yes--so good! I also have pistachio butter Drooling