What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-01-2017, 08:17 PM
RE: What did you eat today?
(01-01-2017 08:10 PM)skyking Wrote:  Had a vegan GNC protein weight management shake, just for kicks. I have a vanilla and a chocolate to give to anyone who wants to try them Hobo

You didn't like them? Tongue I'm not much for protein shakes myself. I usually use peanut butter or crushed up pumpkin seeds or hemp seeds in my smoothies for a lil protein kick instead of a protein powder.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2017, 08:23 PM
Ugh. I thought the whey protein stuff in my diet was marginal. It is positively wonderful in comparison. I love the label of the vegan shake, it reads well. My taste buds do not read!
01-01-2017, 09:17 PM
(01-01-2017 08:23 PM)skyking Wrote:  Ugh. I thought the whey protein stuff in my diet was marginal. It is positively wonderful in comparison. I love the label of the vegan shake, it reads well. My taste buds do not read!

Do you have to use the protein powder as part of your new diet?
01-01-2017, 09:29 PM
no, these are complete shakes with fat and carbs and macros and micros and megas and minis.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
01-01-2017, 09:39 PM
So far I had a slice of banana bread and 2 coffees.

Later for dinner I have steak and veggies.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
02-01-2017, 03:19 AM
I caught my mouse Smile He's in a humane trap and going into the wild in the am. Safe travels, Mickey Tongue
02-01-2017, 08:15 AM
My mouse has left the building. My bf who is the size of a Linebacker was freaked out by the mouse Laugh out load He wouldn't even hold the trap in a box so we could drive it to a field. But at least he was willing to drive while I held the mouse house. I'm just happy the mouse has been safely removed from my home. Thumbsup
02-01-2017, 09:32 AM
(02-01-2017 03:19 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I caught my mouse Smile He's in a humane trap and going into the wild in the am. Safe travels, Mickey Tongue

You should have kept it found another and trained them to fight, then taken bets on which one wins you could have made a small fortuneTongue
02-01-2017, 09:38 AM
Sandwiches and soup tonight.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
02-01-2017, 09:53 AM
(02-01-2017 09:32 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(02-01-2017 03:19 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I caught my mouse Smile He's in a humane trap and going into the wild in the am. Safe travels, Mickey Tongue

You should have kept it found another and trained them to fight, then taken bets on which one wins you could have made a small fortuneTongue

Nah, I'm vegan. No animals harmed in a jennybee production. Big Grin