What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2017, 07:32 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
Shakshouka with bulgur and beet salad.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
05-01-2017, 08:44 AM
(05-01-2017 07:32 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Shakshouka with bulgur and beet salad.

What is shakshouka?
05-01-2017, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2017 09:02 AM by Szuchow.)
(05-01-2017 08:44 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 07:32 AM)Szuchow Wrote:  Shakshouka with bulgur and beet salad.

What is shakshouka?

It's middle east morning meal. There are many variants of it but I usually add only: eggs, tomato, paprika, garlic, tomato pasta, harissa, cumin, pepper and salt.

http://toriavey.com/toris-kitchen/2010/0...shakshuka/

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
05-01-2017, 10:13 AM
Been stranded at home in the snow with no electricity (that also means no water.)

Ate my way through the fridge. Found some instant coffee I keep for emergencies and realized that it dissolves in cold water - just very slowly. (I always keep several bottles of water in the fridge.)

Not sure I'll be able to head into town today - electricity back up but streets not cleared yet. If I do go, I'll pick up the pizza I have been dreaming about while sitting here shivering and reading a stupid bestseller.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-01-2017, 10:56 AM
(04-01-2017 08:46 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(04-01-2017 08:44 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Absolutely. Me neither.

Not many things as revolting as Hershey. Yuck!

Rainbow Vomit
I think it was a Hershey bar that I ate so that figures.

Laughat at people who go to some shithole like (insert any big city name here) and eat a chocolate bar out of a gas station and think they've been to America Tongue

If you want the real experience you need to leave the city, get some local chocolate, and eat it at the range while shooting a '94 Winchester.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
05-01-2017, 12:40 PM
(05-01-2017 10:56 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(04-01-2017 08:46 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I think it was a Hershey bar that I ate so that figures.

Laughat at people who go to some shithole like (insert any big city name here) and eat a chocolate bar out of a gas station and think they've been to America Tongue

If you want the real experience you need to leave the city, get some local chocolate, and eat it at the range while shooting a '94 Winchester.

I'm pretty sure you would have the vomit taste of fear while doing that. Let me be clear American chocolate sucks cock and tastes like smegma and is utterly disgusting and deserves to die a horrible death, guns on the other hand are kinda sexy and even Europeans covert their ownership, trouble is we are too smart to allow such unrestricted access.
05-01-2017, 12:44 PM
(05-01-2017 12:40 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 10:56 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Laughat at people who go to some shithole like (insert any big city name here) and eat a chocolate bar out of a gas station and think they've been to America Tongue

I'm pretty sure you would have the vomit taste of fear while doing that. Let me be clear American chocolate sucks cock and tastes like smegma and is utterly disgusting and deserves to die a horrible death, guns on the other hand are kinda sexy and even Europeans covert their ownership, trouble is we are too smart to allow such unrestricted access.

American chocolate bars suck big time.

Artisan chocolates on the other hand......

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-01-2017, 12:46 PM
(05-01-2017 10:13 AM)Dom Wrote:  Been stranded at home in the snow with no electricity (that also means no water.)

Ate my way through the fridge. Found some instant coffee I keep for emergencies and realized that it dissolves in cold water - just very slowly. (I always keep several bottles of water in the fridge.)

Not sure I'll be able to head into town today - electricity back up but streets not cleared yet. If I do go, I'll pick up the pizza I have been dreaming about while sitting here shivering and reading a stupid bestseller.

Ugh hope things are up and running soon.
05-01-2017, 12:46 PM
(05-01-2017 12:44 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(05-01-2017 12:40 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm pretty sure you would have the vomit taste of fear while doing that. Let me be clear American chocolate sucks cock and tastes like smegma and is utterly disgusting and deserves to die a horrible death, guns on the other hand are kinda sexy and even Europeans covert their ownership, trouble is we are too smart to allow such unrestricted access.

American chocolate bars suck big time.

Artisan chocolates on the other hand......

Now then, we can totally agree being as how most artisan chocolate producers learned the trade in Europe
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
05-01-2017, 12:53 PM
latte

I got an extra burrito yesterday, so have that for lunch and some salsa, maybe some guac leftover. hopefully Wink

dinner maybe a thai stir fry