What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2017, 07:16 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
Strawberry Waffles.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
18-01-2017, 08:28 AM
Steak mushroom kidney and ale hotpot carrots and potatoes.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
18-01-2017, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2017 11:28 AM by jennybee.)
latte, cupcake
hummus and veggies and fruit for lunch
pasta, grilled asparagus w. tahini for dinner
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-01-2017, 05:36 PM
(18-01-2017 08:28 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Steak mushroom kidney and ale hotpot carrots and potatoes.

I'm not sure I would like kidney (but who knows -- I've never tried it), but the rest of that sounds really yummy!

For lunch, I had pizza from a local pizza joint. I've had their pizza many times before, but for some reason, it was really good today. I was going to eat half and save half for tomorrow, but I ate more than half before I could get myself to stop. I do still have two good-sized pieces left for tomorrow (the whole pizza is six pieces).
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
18-01-2017, 07:05 PM
[Image: d19e6fba-d4fc-4038-8494-8be62b975fc9_1.3...nBg=FFFFFF]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
18-01-2017, 07:30 PM
What did you eat today?
(17-01-2017 08:28 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(17-01-2017 08:21 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Which was fucking awesome, you don't per chance know if its possible to send it to someone phone to phone and if so how ?

Some phones / plans allow for the sending / playing of gifs via text message, some don't.

The option most likely to work would be to send them the link, https://media.giphy.com/media/qUDrfc1q5B...-large.gif

If you believe theirs does support directly playing the gif, best bet is to save it from the above link and attach it to the message as a file or image rather than as a link.

I can select "copy" and just paste it in a text and it works on my iPhone. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
18-01-2017, 07:43 PM
(18-01-2017 07:30 PM)KUSA Wrote:  
(17-01-2017 08:28 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Some phones / plans allow for the sending / playing of gifs via text message, some don't.

The option most likely to work would be to send them the link, https://media.giphy.com/media/qUDrfc1q5B...-large.gif

If you believe theirs does support directly playing the gif, best bet is to save it from the above link and attach it to the message as a file or image rather than as a link.

I can select "copy" and just paste it in a text and it works on my iPhone. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Usually works for most people. I don't have a data plan, though. The mobile hotspot gadget gets me about a hundred times more data usage for the same price, and is almost as portable. But even when connected, I can't receive attachments through messages. I can follow links from messages though, or just go through email.

'Murican Canadian
18-01-2017, 08:09 PM
Steak n Shake for dinner.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
18-01-2017, 08:24 PM
It was nice outside today (relatively) so I went and got two nice Ribeye's and grilled 'em up.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
18-01-2017, 09:02 PM
(18-01-2017 05:36 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(18-01-2017 08:28 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Steak mushroom kidney and ale hotpot carrots and potatoes.

I'm not sure I would like kidney (but who knows -- I've never tried it), but the rest of that sounds really yummy!

For lunch, I had pizza from a local pizza joint. I've had their pizza many times before, but for some reason, it was really good today. I was going to eat half and save half for tomorrow, but I ate more than half before I could get myself to stop. I do still have two good-sized pieces left for tomorrow (the whole pizza is six pieces).

I've eaten kidneys; they are OK. You just have to boil the piss out of 'em before you eat 'em.