"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
28-01-2017, 10:10 PM
What did you eat today?
(28-01-2017 09:26 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(28-01-2017 09:25 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Take a picture of it.

Too late. I can take a picture when it comes back out if you want.

I was hoping you would say that. PM me.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
29-01-2017, 08:16 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
Roast lamb, roast potatoes collard greens mint sauce, for afterwards a Henry Wintermans half corona cigar.
29-01-2017, 08:59 AM
What did you eat today?
(29-01-2017 08:16 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Roast lamb, roast potatoes collard greens mint sauce, for afterwards a Henry Wintermans half corona cigar.

I'm pretty sure you have a phone with a camera. Why don't you want to share an image of such a lovely meal with us? And the cigar.
29-01-2017, 09:27 AM
(29-01-2017 08:59 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 08:16 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Roast lamb, roast potatoes collard greens mint sauce, for afterwards a Henry Wintermans half corona cigar.

I'm pretty sure you have a phone with a camera. Why don't you want to share an image of such a lovely meal with us? And the cigar.

Well my dear fellow I haven't started cooking it yet and sadly my phone won't let me post pictures to the internet I've been trying to work out how to do it for ages, I'll give it another go though. Smile kind regards Adey
29-01-2017, 11:08 AM
Two breakfast muffins -- egg, leftover tritip roast, and gouda cheese on buttered English muffins.

And I'm too busy enjoying it to worry about taking any pictures. I can post a picture of the roast as it came off the grill the other night, though.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
29-01-2017, 11:38 AM
What did you eat today?
(29-01-2017 09:27 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 08:59 AM)KUSA Wrote:  I'm pretty sure you have a phone with a camera. Why don't you want to share an image of such a lovely meal with us? And the cigar.

Well my dear fellow I haven't started cooking it yet and sadly my phone won't let me post pictures to the internet I've been trying to work out how to do it for ages, I'll give it another go though. Smile kind regards Adey

Ahhh I see. If you download Tapatalk you can post them directly from your phone.
29-01-2017, 11:39 AM
What did you eat today?
(29-01-2017 11:08 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Two breakfast muffins -- egg, leftover tritip roast, and gouda cheese on buttered English muffins.

And I'm too busy enjoying it to worry about taking any pictures. I can post a picture of the roast as it came off the grill the other night, though.

I want to see you taking a bite of it.
29-01-2017, 11:58 AM
(29-01-2017 11:38 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 09:27 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Well my dear fellow I haven't started cooking it yet and sadly my phone won't let me post pictures to the internet I've been trying to work out how to do it for ages, I'll give it another go though. Smile kind regards Adey

Ahhh I see. If you download Tapatalk you can post them directly from your phone.

Ah that's what that is cheers for the heads up my friend
29-01-2017, 12:34 PM
(29-01-2017 11:39 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(29-01-2017 11:08 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Two breakfast muffins -- egg, leftover tritip roast, and gouda cheese on buttered English muffins.

I want to see you taking a bite of it.

I'm starting to think you have a food fetish Wink Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post