What did you eat today?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2015, 08:52 AM
RE: What did you eat today?
(25-11-2015 08:46 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 08:40 AM)DerFish Wrote:  Those on the far side of those who gag down tofu eat a ham for Thanksgiving, being raised kosher is why I refer to it as the far side. Vegan is off to one side of limiting the kinds of meat one eats and eating pig bodies the other side.
Devil semen tofu is me teasing our dear jennybee although I find it revolting personally. The tofu not Jen of course.

The word tufo in Spanish means stench (nasty smell), and I have a hard time remembering which is which tufo or tofu!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-11-2015, 09:55 AM
(25-11-2015 08:52 AM)DerFish Wrote:  
(25-11-2015 08:46 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Devil semen tofu is me teasing our dear jennybee although I find it revolting personally. The tofu not Jen of course.

The word tufo in Spanish means stench (nasty smell), and I have a hard time remembering which is which tufo or tofu!

I hear you brother personally I think it ought to be banned as a weapon of mass disgustion
26-11-2015, 08:21 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate it! Are you ready to get your food on? Big Grin
26-11-2015, 08:52 AM
(26-11-2015 08:21 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate it! Are you ready to get your food on? Big Grin

Happy thanksgiving Tongue I don't celebrate it... *My*pilgrim fathers weren't big on giving thanks. Pillaging, yes. Saying thanks... not so much.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
26-11-2015, 08:57 AM
(26-11-2015 08:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-11-2015 08:21 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate it! Are you ready to get your food on? Big Grin

Happy thanksgiving Tongue I don't celebrate it... *My*pilgrim fathers weren't big on giving thanks. Pillaging, yes. Saying thanks... not so much.

Thank you Big Grin I'd invite you over if you lived in the states. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-11-2015, 08:58 AM
coffee, more coffee please Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
26-11-2015, 08:59 AM
(26-11-2015 08:58 AM)skyking Wrote:  coffee, more coffee please Drinking Beverage

Yup. Big Grin I'm trying to wake up here myself Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
26-11-2015, 09:06 AM
(26-11-2015 08:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Don't you eat stuffed wildebeest on Victory over the Boers Day?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
26-11-2015, 09:10 AM
Nothing Thanksgivingy. Last night I had some Indian lentil soup. I threw some coconut flakes in the toaster oven for a few minutes then sprinkled those on top. For today I'll have what's left of that, with some more freshly toasted coconut flakes of course Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
26-11-2015, 09:19 AM
(26-11-2015 09:10 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Nothing Thanksgivingy. Last night I had some Indian lentil soup. I threw some coconut flakes in the toaster oven for a few minutes then sprinkled those on top. For today I'll have what's left of that, with some more freshly toasted coconut flakes of course Tongue

Drooling that sounds good! Is it like a dal or more like medu vada?